Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is a game to look out for!

BlackcoatBlackcoat Member Posts: 19

If you remember the days of Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU), you will know how fun the game was. SWG was the most complex, yet simple game, with everything you ever wanted and needed in an MMO, okay, okay.. except full loot. To this day, there has not been a game that has come even close to what it had... until The Repopulation!!!!!

Come check it out at www.therepopulation.com

You will not be dissapointed by any means. The developers listen to you, and respond to you. They are down to earth people like the rest of us. They have great vision of what an MMO should be, and thus far, they are delivering on it. Soon to come, a video about the crafting system and some other cool stuff! Keep an eye out for this one, this could be the one you have been truely waiting for!

Thanks,

Catch (Deathwalker)

Comments

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Oh wow!  Is this an indie title?  The screenshots reminded me of Tabula Rasa.  I saw the Kickstarter link on the main page.  Kudos to them for getting something going, best of luck!

• BlackcoatBlackcoat Member Posts: 19
    Originally posted by BartDaCat

Oh wow!  Is this an indie title?  The screenshots reminded me of Tabula Rasa.  I saw the Kickstarter link on the main page.  Kudos to them for getting something going, best of luck!

Yes, they have a great thing going so far. Very excited, drop by the forums and say hello. Lot's of information!

• freejackmackfreejackmack Member Posts: 378

Sounds pretty cool. 

It's about time too.

Figures it would be privately developed; I mean most corperations are no good at building a mmo team let alone for a sandboxy type mmo.

And SCI-FI !!!!!!!!!! Got to love it :)

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Check this out in HD full screen.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• MatchuMatchu Member UncommonPosts: 24

Must say...this looks interesting....fingers crossed that it can deliver !

• IrusIrus Member Posts: 774

Tbh, this looks great so far. I love a lot of the ideas, will be looking forward to it.

• AtanosAtanos Member Posts: 20

Interesting project....hope it don't ends up like Dawntide

• ShmawShmaw Member Posts: 85

The overview on the website is poorly written, but I will still keep an eye on this one.

• stuxstux Member Posts: 462

It does sound interesting atm.

• dirlokdirlok Member UncommonPosts: 16

YES. This is definatley something to look out for. Sounding very interesting. Maybe the next pre-CU SWG?

I hope so. I've joined the kickstarter program. Very excited.

Have a look guys...

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

New Skills Video

Substance. Depth. Immersion.

/doubletake

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Originally posted by Zekiah

New Skills Video

Substance. Depth. Immersion.

/doubletake

Even better video:  http://youtu.be/PRfQvwAuesQ

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

Looks good, putting this in my pocket for later.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I have some great memories of SWG, bounty hunting was a rush, and I love being able to build anywhere.

Watching this one!

• BardusBardus Member Posts: 460
    Originally posted by Adalwulff

I have some great memories of SWG, bounty hunting was a rush, and I love being able to build anywhere.

Watching this one!

There's a couple of long threads in the official forum with us begging to get bounty hunting in the game. One way or another it's going to have bounty huning. I hope image

• Artymus77Artymus77 Member Posts: 140

this looks very very interesting, hope it doesnt end up like what happend to Dominion.

• steelfrenzysteelfrenzy Member Posts: 147

Reminds me of Anarchy Online.