Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I dump him?

13»

Comments

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Originally posted by corvenik

the game has a store also :P you said u hated star treks cstore, tsw has a store why complain? but if he quits faster then u then beat him across the head with a pipe and if you quit before him then u gotta stop complaining about a mans choices :P

hah! Ok I have to ask before I go:  Can't I just have the option "If he gets me the GMC and I quit before him then he gets to beat me with a lead pipe?"  I'll risk it!

Also: I don't mind stores...it's how they are done that gets my approval or disdain.  GW2 will do it right.  TSW will do it right "or else!!!"...STO did it wrong.  That's my opinion but a lot of people would agree.

• drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Sounds like if you dump him you will have to support yourself financially and thus cutting into your game time. At which point owning a collectors edition will be the least of your problems. Just withhold sex.
  • xposeidonxposeidon Member Posts: 384

So you're going to dump him over some video game? Is this a troll thread? The answer is yes, do him a favor por favor.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

• TwoPlyTwoPly Member UncommonPosts: 29

With my significant other, it is always 1:1 when it comes to gaming.  If I get a collector's edition, she gets one....always.  And as the saying goes: "A happy wife is a happy life", lol.

• spector_0_0spector_0_0 Member Posts: 28
    Originally posted by drakaena
    Sounds like if you dump him you will have to support yourself financially and thus cutting into your game time. At which point owning a collectors edition will be the least of your problems. Just withhold sex.

Agree, he's a man afterall.  Maybe he is still in training, so don't be too harsh on him.  After a few days, he'll realize what he did wrong. ;)

• FraugnutzFraugnutz Member Posts: 69

Have you considered a murder/suicide pact? Sounds like a good fit for you guys.

• OmnifishOmnifish Member Posts: 616
    Originally posted by Lucrecia
    Originally posted by Omnifish

Clearly he's using he's background in psychology to manipulate you.

I'd look at your email/box copy he bought you, look at him, look down at he's pants and say, 'Well...you always have been a tad.....'underwhelming', when it comes to giving pleasure'.

I guarantee you, he'll be phoning colleagues for councilling, that's what me sister-in-law said anyway :P

...but I can't lie.  ;)

Getting a little too close for comfort  to the "Account BANNED" side so mums the word.

Anyways...I need to "get back in the kitchen" for all you womanizers out there...when really I just have some laundry to fold and vacuuming to do for now.  :p  Play nice!

I didn't realise your account could be banned for suggesting a posters boyfriend isn't performing in the bedroom stakes.  

Did I even say that? Not sure I did, but you take whatever you like from my post!

This looks like a job for....The Riviera Kid!

• XssivXssiv Member UncommonPosts: 359

He should know the first rule of marriage:  "A happy wife = a happy life"

As a gamer married to a non-gamer, I live by this rule in order to secure valuable game time on the weekend.

• rdrakkenrdrakken Member Posts: 426
    Originally posted by Lucrecia

So...should I dump him?

Note: This is a (mostly) joke thread but I figure I'll rage/whine here since I am tired of dropping hints that I would have really REALLY like the MC too. Oh...and the right answer is: Yes.

I wouldnt dump a $2 crack w***e for a Funcom game at release.

Note: This is mostly a serious reply

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026

This is what decades of women fighting for equality has brough us to?

I do not know what is more sad: A woman with zero sense of self-esteem or a man who needs to boost his sense of self-worth by dating and contributing to the maintenance of an oppressed woman.

You stay sassy!

• paroxysmparoxysm Member Posts: 437

Hopefully, this thread is a joke.

I'd hope you wouldn't take relationship advice from a forum like this.

If this is not a joke, the fact you would consider ending a relationship over a video game purchase says you have a lot to talk to that person about.

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871
    Originally posted by paroxysm

Hopefully, this thread is a joke.

I'd hope you wouldn't take relationship advice from a forum like this.

If this is not a joke, the fact you would consider ending a relationship over a video game purchase says you have a lot to talk to that person about.

Seriously it has nothing to do with coat or videogame.

its about who is the alpha leader in that apartment and the Dominator or Dominatrix.

Let's internet

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Computers in the kitchen, how contemporary.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Some of the very serious replies to this thread baffle me.  While they seem to have a grasp of spelling and grammar, reading comprehension seems to have flown out the window.

Let me help:

IT'S A HUMOROUS THREAD!

Do you think the use of pink was too much?

• Agrias34Agrias34 Member UncommonPosts: 147

Hopefully your boyfriend will eventually read this, if not, then that blows. 

But Mr. Boyfriend, if you do read this, you should dump this ho because she is just using you for your money so she doesn't have to work or anything.

If you still decide to stay with her, then you better be planting some seeds and get the cooker rolling so she can have some work to do while you are gone taking care of the kids.  Unless you don't trust her with them because by her profile pic, it looks like she is one of those mothers who would probably microwave their children just for fun to see what happens, like microwaving a CD to see it sparkle.

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891
    Originally posted by Agrias34

But Mr. Boyfriend, if you do read this, you should dump this ho because she is just using you for your money so she doesn't have to work or anything.

If you still decide to stay with her, then you better be planting some seeds and get the cooker rolling so she can have some work to do while you are gone taking care of the kids.  Unless you don't trust her with them because by her profile pic, it looks like she is one of those mothers who would probably microwave their children just for fun to see what happens, like microwaving a CD to see it sparkle.

I have a kid...he's made it all the way to 8 years old without me sticking him in the toaster oven.....yet.  :p

But yeah...this is a joke thread as I stated before and as others have stated after me.

And if I was using him for his money then I am DOING IT WRONG! :p

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269
    Originally posted by Agrias34

Wow, perhaps you would benefit from a little time with her boyfriend.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”