Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: 500,000 Beta Registrations & Growing

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Red 5 Studios has announced that it has scored over 500,000 beta registrations for its inaugural game, Firefall. According to the team, this represents a significant and important step for the building of community.

"The feedback and support from our community has been an integral part of the development process," said Mark Kern, CEO of Red 5. “We’re treating Firefall as a service, which means it’s critical that we’re continually adding value and fun for players. Having a large and growing community lets us know that we’re on the right track. But more importantly, their feedback helps us stay on the right track.”

Find out more about Firefall.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• HarttzHarttz Member Posts: 91

As cool as this is for them, it kinda sucks for me because I am one of those registrations and I still haven't gotten an invite :(.

I am really looking forward to getting a chance to play this game.  It looks really cool and the dev team is great.

• DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788

I'm super fiending to get in on this game. I don't even know why but it just seems like a lot of fun...

• lolaoclolaoc Member Posts: 7

Im a reg beta tester.

Will I play/pay the game from launch. No

But Im among the 500.000 beta registrations so that must mean something....

• Don't be impatient, I got invited recently myself even though I registered a Beta acc at the very day it became available. Also dont expect to be invited sometimes round next month, the will hand out invites when they reach their major mileston which is basically a full revamp of most of the game... though thumping and maps stay somewhat same :D

Aniway bear wth em, it does worth it, or will worth it....

• Shawn964Shawn964 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Game is truly amazing. Pay no mind to lolaoc :3
  • DirkzenDirkzen Member Posts: 144

I really wish they'd let more people play.  It really gets dead in there sometimes.  :(