Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Get Your MMORPG.com T-Shirt For The Secret World!

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Patsilver

CS told me to wait until July 3rd :((

did you try the funcoms sites live chat? they added it for me right away

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• ravenwyndravenwynd Member UncommonPosts: 2

I just tried Live chat and they said it won't activate till launch.  So some info misconnect going on here.

• cag1980cag1980 Member Posts: 78

Response i just got from Live chat:

GM Khelandros: It was for a short time, but as it has become a larger issue than anticipated, we are asking customers to wait while we attend to the issue and you will be able to add the code shortly. I apologize for the inconvenience.

So hopefully not to long.

• PatsilverPatsilver Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by MikeB
    Originally posted by DodgeThisOne

I'll tell you now it has NOT applied, until you register it against your account, plus when you try and reenter the key it works. Keep hold of it until MMORPG reply or you get the option to apply and set it!

Can you describe the issue you're experiencing in more detail? You are not able to fully apply the code?

you register the key and it says to choose the options you want. There are no options to choose. You can reregister the key so it's not binding.

• CairnbornCairnborn Member Posts: 1

GM Amamizue: The preorder keys cannot be bound at this time. We are working on this issue and it should be fixed shortly. If you are having trouble binding your key for the t-shirt before july 3rd contact us again and we can assist you further.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Cairnborn

GM Amamizue: The preorder keys cannot be bound at this time. We are working on this issue and it should be fixed shortly. If you are having trouble binding your key for the t-shirt before july 3rd contact us again and we can assist you further.

guess they got swarmed by people.. strange though since the Gm had no issue adding mine

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

I think they will fix thtis asap, it's not like Ragnar and crew have anything else going on today :p

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

awesome :)

• Msly007Msly007 Member Posts: 15

Just applied my key. No problems. They might have fixed it.

• WookieebobWookieebob Member UncommonPosts: 60

Just worked for me

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

I wish they'd do more like this instead of requiring a sub. Advertising on t-shirts and such would be far less immersion-breaking in this game than in others. hell, with as big on logos, labels, and brand names as this generation is I'd expect it to be very effective.

Worked for me, I guess they were looking for something to do lol

Originally posted by pierth

I wish they'd do more like this instead of requiring a sub. Advertising on t-shirts and such would be far less immersion-breaking in this game than in others. hell, with as big on logos, labels, and brand names as this generation is I'd expect it to be very effective.

I hope they let us design our own t-shirts at some point. Cash shop option maybe.

I'm with stupid -------->

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559

You can say alot about Fc but they really are on the ball on this one. They fixed this issue rather fast.

That and I think its a great promotion from both MMORPG.com and Funcom/TSW. It fits perfectly in the theme of the game.

Great job guys.

• AlusciaAluscia Member UncommonPosts: 39

Confirmed the key I tried to enter earlier works and that you won't need a new one.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Mine's fixed and applied to my account.

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Thats a pretty cute promotion on Funcom's part.

• DodgeThisOneDodgeThisOne Member CommonPosts: 3
    Off to sleep now, but please see the screenshots above (aerowyns quote), type in the key and say OK lists the t-shirt item but no way to accept it and will not appear on our account page until we do so. Reason I know this is due to other keys I have applied for beta and the game purchase all require a confirmation button before being applied, cheers.

^_^ Dodge This One ^_^

• CrazycarlCrazycarl Member Posts: 4

Yea just worked for me just fine 

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Thanks my mmorpg.com bros for the stylin' t-shirt.  Much appreciated! 

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

You're welcome guys, but thank FC for agreeing to do it!  :) 

Maybe once the game's rolling we can convince them to put that logo on more stuff... track jacket anyone?  

See you guys Friday!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

I was able to add my key now perfectly fine! Hopefully bump in to some of you guys over the weekend!

• PanthienPanthien Member UncommonPosts: 559
    Originally posted by BillMurphy

You're welcome guys, but thank FC for agreeing to do it!  :) 

Maybe once the game's rolling we can convince them to put that logo on more stuff... track jacket anyone?  

See you guys Friday!

I want a straight jacked with the mmorpg.com logo on it :P

• AIMonsterAIMonster Member UncommonPosts: 2,059

Awesome promo!  Props to Funcom and MMORPG!

• AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Nuts think I lost my code :( is there a way on this site to reclaim a code you already have? Might not make sense , like to view the code you already claimed?