Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make WoW fun again...

dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Get rid of the global auction house and banking system.  Everything should be regional.

Get rid of bind on equip and bind on pickup.  All items should be freely tradeable.

To keep the economy working all gear should slowly decay over time.  Dying should make things decay faster.

Get rid of all instanced PvP and make all servers FFA.

For added fun, the current PvP servers should become full loot.

The characters full guild history should be shown when you inspect them.

The characters PvP kills and loses should also be shown when you inspect them.

Did I miss anything?

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
-- Herman Melville

Comments

• zbitzbit Member Posts: 36

You took too much man, too much, too much.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by dave6660

Get rid of the global auction house and banking system.  Everything should be regional.

Get rid of bind on equip and bind on pickup.  All items should be freely tradeable.

To keep the economy working all gear should slowly decay over time.  Dying should make things decay faster.

Did I miss anything?

Interesting, was always for the FFA in WoW.  I always thought it was funny that two "warring factions" never had wars in World of WARcraft.

• ElijarhElijarh Member UncommonPosts: 84

Yea you did forget somethings..

1. Forget all the above.

2.Make it free

:)

• Sameer1979Sameer1979 Member Posts: 362

Get rid of the global auction house and banking system.  Everything should be regional.
    Get rid of bind on equip and bind on pickup.  All items should be freely tradeable.
    To keep the economy working all gear should slowly decay over time.  Dying should make things decay faster.
    Did I miss anything?

And few weeks later. ..Blizzard files for bankruptcy

• doyomasterdoyomaster Member Posts: 25

That's not really making WoW fun again... That's making WoW a completely new game.

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Did I miss anything?

So, TL;DR: Develop whole new game, call it WoW?

What can men do against such reckless hate?