Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: E3 Demo & Presentation

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

During the recent E3 convention, Sony Online Entertainment showed off PlanetSide 2 with a demo and video presentation. Developers have released the video in its entirety. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

maybe ill go healer for once

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Member UncommonPosts: 1,198

I'm very very excited for this! I had so much fun with Planetside 1 and this is looking to be even better. The thing that excites me too is the visual customization. I just hope this ensures the cash shop won't be P2W :)

• ComerEsteComerEste Member CommonPosts: 7

I've yet to hear something bad about this game. Other than people who aren't into first-person shooters say they're not interested.

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249

Holy shit, this video nailed it. I am now convinced that I will definitely be playing PS2 when it is released! I like a lot of what I see from this video presentation :) Must play the beta!!!!

• MajorBiggsMajorBiggs Member UncommonPosts: 709

Jesus. Christ. With cheerios....this looks so f'ing amazing i'll cry. Playing PS1 was one of the most memorable games during some pretty great times in my life. I remember askin my mom if she could buy the new upgrades for my comp so i could play it lol. SOE is right on target with this one.

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

This is the game I m looking forward to the most.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

I am extremely sad I will not be able to play this game, because we Europeans have been sold out to a terrible and shady cable company in Germany!

So we are forced to either create an account with ProSieben or take the highway! /facepalm

So no more SOE games for me.

• KanesterKanester Member UncommonPosts: 375

PS1 Was amazing, The rush you had jumping into a huge carrier and heading to the where the batte is was just thrilling. Can't wait for PS2. Think i will be NC again. :)

• tkoreapertkoreaper Member UncommonPosts: 412
    Originally posted by JeroKane

I am extremely sad I will not be able to play this game, because we Europeans have been sold out to a terrible and shady cable company in Germany!

So we are forced to either create an account with ProSieben or take the highway! /facepalm

I take it you've been out of the loop... EU players won't be screwed and WILL be able to play with US players.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

I do believe I'm turning into a rabid fanbois ... someone has to stop me!

And that's coming from a pre-cu vet that wouldn't urinate on Smedley if he was burning alive!

I don't know how, but it seems SOE has done something right! I can't believe I just typed that!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

i hope they give aimbot support because this game is going to be aimbot bait

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by tkoreaper
    Originally posted by JeroKane

I take it you've been out of the loop... EU players won't be screwed and WILL be able to play with US players.

That is NOT the issue. Go read up the ProSieben discussion topics on the official EQ2 forums!

It's about that we cannot use our SOE accounts anymore and are forced to create an account with ProSieben to continue playing. THAT is the issue!

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

I just messed my sheets...

::Nerdgasm::

• PapadadPapadad Member Posts: 1

I played PS1 fo a long time, I hope some of the guys from DarkSkyes are looking at this, It will be gerat if we could hook up again. We were THE BEST outfit by far.