Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The whole process of single brush butcher

tracy58941tracy58941 Member Posts: 9

After the 1.0.3 update, a1 can swap the 63 equipment. The a1 monster strength is very low (most of the people lying down can abuse), so brush butcher is a good choice. However, only 2% of the probability of 63 how to break? Answer: the number.
After two days of exploration, we found a more suitable mf route. Lzmf time with an hour or so (depending on terrain), the harvest of a packet of yellow loading (63, 3-5, 62, 10). At the same time, the more greatly the possibility of harvesting the legendary equipment, it is a good choice.

Specific routes: cemetery - Forest - watchtower - vestibular - Dungeon

Take the crown when the cemetery is a cemetery, there are three graves, each of which 1-2 group elites; forest Needless to say, there are two caves two sets of gold blame plus a wild 1-2 plus updated after the change into the ancient heroes of the random events of the final battle; watchtower brush gold box, and the 3-5 group elites; vestibular Leo Rick mansion, vestibule, fixed 1-2 group elites (lz encountered group 3). Dungeon needless to say. Note the choice of the task, kill the warden.

There are somethings to note:

(1) as much as possible to kill the elite. After the revision, the elite and the boss will fall into a yellow, to think that
Equipped with method: to the lz use the dh for example, the other the same professional principles, that is, reduce the equipment attributes (guarantee mf the overshoot a1) based on stack (using the last kill the dressing will kill you ). lz is directly dps compressed to 3w5, mf is the heap to a bare buff200 the extent. This brush elite draw each yellow. Moreover, the above-mentioned several places probability brush goblins, each Goblin basic lz of mf 4-6 yellow. Basically, playing warden can save at least a pack of yellow installed

Comments

• TGSOLTGSOL Member Posts: 274

This is a pretty hilarious post, if I'm honest.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

What's even more funny I know what he's talking about.

Yeah, I figured out that substituting the word "farm" for "brush" made it make more sense, and I think that is what he means.  

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Is this written in gold-farmer code? I don't have a cypher.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Is this written in gold-farmer code? I don't have a cypher.

Most just bad english. She is saying that act 1 elites and bosses drop endgame loot on inferno, so farming the butcher is a good way to get rich quick. Then she details her method in the same broken engrish.

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• SepulcherSepulcher Member Posts: 216

Pretty sure this is just a translation, hence the strange words in places.  I understood it, so i guess mission accomplished for the OP.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

i am more curious why the OP posted it in the first place, if there was a reason for it ?

Lolipops !

• diabloOOdiabloOO Member Posts: 13

Just go with the flow my man.!!!

I shared some of my tips and tricks in diablo 3 guide blog and diablo 3 walkthrough. Please feel free to comment anything. Thanks."

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

If you can live w/o MF gear the FASTEST gauranteed is to run sarkoth over and over and over and over again.  Use the waypoint "The Old Ruins" head west until you see the DANK CELLAR. Go in kill Sarkoth and open chest. Leave game, hit resume and repeat the process. If the Dank Cellar isnt open, leave game and hit resume again.

Depending on your gear and DPS and MF/GF % loot ranges from 1k to 10k gold, and it takes less than 1 minute. Just repeat over and over until your head explodes. I've found lots of useless legendaries and set pieces doing it this way. I average about 750k to 1 mil per 3 hours. But like I said its boring and tedious, but its the fastest way to make money.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903

This post just makes me smile for some reason.

EDIT:  She's using google translate to create her posts but she seems to want to be informative and interact with english speakers.  I say good for her!

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

What's even more funny I know what he's talking about.

Can you translate the entire thing?  I'd love to understand it all.