Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape: Evolution of Combat Beta Begins

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Runescape team has announced that the much awaited Evolution of Combat overhaul has officially kicked off its beta phase starting today.

Through the Evolution of Combat, RuneScape has undergone the most significant change in its 11-year history. Rumours and speculation have been rife among the RuneScape community as players have tried to guess just what this exciting new content will contain. With the developers promising a totally revolutionary change to the game - upping the level of immersion and player involvement while, critically, retaining the features and overall charm that have made the browser-based adventure so popular - players have been rushing to sign up for the chance to take part.

Find out more on the RuneScape site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• n00bitn00bit Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Ermagerd. Rernscerp.
  • LionShardLionShard Member UncommonPosts: 30

The game has probably one of the worst singleplayer content on earth. Noone besides paying members would be interested in this update.

• ReskaillevReskaillev Member CommonPosts: 157
    Originally posted by LionShard

The game has probably one of the worst singleplayer content on earth. Noone besides paying members would be interested in this update.

Actually that's just your opinion...

And it's not my problem that you don't have any friends to play with -_-

"Isn't a raid plundering villages in WoW or something like that?" - Robert Desable

• WhitetragedyWhitetragedy Member Posts: 10

The only friend I have that plays runescape does it for the RMT...?

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

they added a hot bar:/

• KenzeKenze Member UncommonPosts: 1,217

how exactly is combat changing?

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    —Lao-Tze

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

RuneScape is alright. Played as a paying member for a while. My problem is that there are too many freaking skills to get to 99. It's not very fun to grind skills 24/7. Also some of the quest lines to get skills... Oh my gawd. Overly complicated.

Smile

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Kenze

how exactly is combat changing?

They are adding duel weilding, and a hotbar to use skills with I guess.

Smile