Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

B2P: How much would you pay for episodes? (poll)

VowOfSilenceVowOfSilence wheePosts: 575Member

If TSW were B2P instead of sub, how much would be willing to pay for new episodes? The size & content of an "episode" would be similar to Kingsmouth (not including the dungeon). Just curious.

Hype train -> Reality

• XAPKenXAPKen Northwest, INPosts: 5,020Member Uncommon

I usually cut off impulse buys in games at $10.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • aesperusaesperus Hamshire, NVPosts: 5,130Member Uncommon

If it included kingsmouth AND the dungeon, it'd be worth a full 10$. WIthout, I wouldn't pay more than 5. Wouldn't hurt if they also included some cosmetic unlocks to go w/ it.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,841Member Uncommon

Episodes the size of Kingsmouth? $5 or less..... thats too small for a "new content update" for sale. I would buy a full expansion for $40 if its bigger than 4 kingsmouth sized episodes combined

Of course if the game has no sub.

edit: of course that expansion would include new features and new dungeons and stuff not counted in the size