Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release date is aiming to be August or December (release announced)

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by Homitu

My dad's the president of NCsoft and he told me that if Anet can't get the game out by June 28 of this year, they will be withholding funds and possibly the whole project will be scrapped.  

I KNEW IT! !@#$ING VAPORWARE!

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332
    Originally posted by dronfwar

Hello, I am the Queen of England.

If you are of German descent then why are you the Queen of England and not the Queen of Germany?

• dronfwardronfwar Member Posts: 316
    Originally posted by Atlan99
    Originally posted by dronfwar

Hello, I am the Queen of England.

If you are of German descent then why are you the Queen of England and not the Queen of Germany?

first of all, you have to call me yohighness.

this video will explain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9sUdvZOWxVg#t=52s

f*cking Herbert

for further information

Buckingham Palace
    Buckingham Palace Road
    London
    SW1W 0SR
  • SomsbalSomsbal Member Posts: 222

Hi, my name is Legolas and my elf eyes detect a lie

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Hello,

My uncle is Darth Vader. He told me that he is your father :p

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659

For an absolutely worthless thread, its been mildly entertaining.

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Originally posted by Somsbal

Hi, my name is Legolas and my elf eyes detect a lie

lol, that is all. I agree with you Legolas.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990
    Originally posted by stragen001

Hello,

My uncle is Darth Vader. He told me that he is your father :p

Man, that dude gets around. Must be the whole dark side schtick. Seems women fall for that a lot.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520

Hello. I'm a legit Mayan priest and I can confirm the world will end before GW2 comes out.

Hello, I'm the son of Tai-Tuot Sai he works with the Areanet and the game is wont be ready for another the couple years. Sorry if the english me english is not that the good.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

How come worthwhile posts like these never get spotlighted? Such a travesty.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Originally posted by Isasis

The funny thing is, it sounds like no one here has family members that work for game companies. What is that, like some kind of high prized job that no one can believe people do or does? Is it like working for the CIA? LOL. All of you make it sound like that.

Anyway, ArenaNet/NCsoft has already said they want a release this year.

I know this guy who has a cousin that works in domino's and he supposedly delivered pizza to the arenanet office.  He said they seem to be stress eating about some highly probable delay.

o.O

This post is legit!

• AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940

How about we ask the game itself when it's intending to come out of hiding?

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• AcidDKAcidDK Member Posts: 82
    Originally posted by Anireth

How about we ask the game itself when it's intending to come out of hiding?

I did, but it does not know :(

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Originally posted by Gorwe
    Patience is a virtue. It will come this year(100% sure). There are other awesome(not as much as GW 2 though...) games. A heretical truth with which I am gonna stick.

Actually, they have said it will release this year, the Year of the Dragon. The Chinese year of the Dragon does not end on 12/31/2012. So, unless you're referring to the Chinese calendar, then it's not 100% sure it will be this year (2012).

imageimage
  • shamus252shamus252 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Originally posted by wrightstuf

Agreed!

Sic semper tyrannis "Democracy broke down, not when the Union
    ceased to be agreeable to all its constituent States, but when it was upheld, like any other Empire, by force of arms."

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Ican wayt three more days, my best bet is that they will announce releasedate on the 28th of June.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by wrightstuf

I've been laughing so hard with tears.

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

OP, Im disappointed with you. image

Surely it was the cousin of your best friends girlfriend, whos grandmother fell in the stairs and landed on the mailman, whos high school teachers son works as a dev at Arenanet. Uncle is just too... far fetched.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

I shall eat a cheese danish..its crumbs will divine the truth.  The Pastromancer has spoken...Heed

*edit*  the crumbs has spoken...GW 3 will not be out this year

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• MMOSavantMMOSavant Member Posts: 170
    Originally posted by Creslin321
    Originally posted by AcidDK

Hello, I'm the uncle and I never told Isasis this information.

You're 21...

It doesn't matter what age he is, it's the age of his sister or brother that counts. Think about it.

Anyhow my dog told me it will never be released...

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

They can't really have too many more BWE or else people will start to get pissed off and bored. it needs to be released in september.. you can also kill the hype by putting it off for too long.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by Istavaan

They can't really have too many more BWE or else people will start to get pissed off and bored. it needs to be released in september.. you can also kill the hype by putting it off for too long.

Meh, my guess is December. If it's out before its awesome. If it's released early and not ready like a Funcom game, then the hype will kill the entire title.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• CrunkJuice2CrunkJuice2 Member Posts: 568

"you can also kill the hype by putting it off for too long."

i guess swtor wasnt a good enough example for people that hype doesnt make a good mmo

eather way,my cousins 2nd uncle first grandmother who works at arenanet told me the game was coming out tommorow

• CrunkJuice2CrunkJuice2 Member Posts: 568
    Originally posted by Amjoco
    Originally posted by Istavaan

Meh, my guess is December. If it's out before its awesome. If it's released early and not ready like a Funcom game, then the hype will kill the entire title.

people really shouldnt play mmos if they have failed to relize that mmos arent really the greatest at release.people whined about swtor being "broken" at release to.oh well,i guess common sense isnt so common anymore

This discussion has been closed.