Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Guild?

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

The Templar Cabal is created!

MMORPGcom Cabal Page - Roster and More

SERVER: Grim

Cabal Name: MMORPGcom

Bill's In-game Name: Wills

PLEASE LOOK FOR ANYONE MENTIONED BELOW FOR INVITES, and click link above for more info!

ROSTER:

• BillMurphy - Wills
  • Aerowyn - Aerowyn
  • Huliganu
  • Marti
  • Xeel
  • Kyarra
  • Sunworshiper

The Official MMORPG.com Ventrilo is live!  

Server: mmorpgcom.typefrag.com

Port: 14205

PW: mmorpgcom

It'll host 50 peoples, and I'll upgrade if we ever need more. I don't mind giving us all a place to hang for TSW, GW2, and all future games. If you want a channel created for another game, just let me know!

The Dragon Cabal is created!

SERVER: Grim

Cabal Name: Enter the Wyvern

PLEASE LOOK FOR ANYONE ROSTERED BELOW FOR INVITES!

ROSTER:

RJCox - GrrArgh (GM)

Sarcan - Sarcan (GM)

Doomedfox - Doomedfox 

Painhelmet - Lakinus

SlickShoes - Slickshoes

Miguksaram - TheIrishman

Talgen - Nayuki

- Sepherial

tangentpoint - Shanree

Coolrockski - coolrockski

I have a vent

sodium.typefrag.com

Contact RJCox or myself for password once you join the Cabal, This is my personal vent and has limited room at the moment, but can be expanded as needed.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• CrazybearCrazybear Member Posts: 20

Sounds like fun.  I think I read there will be a MMORG T-Shirt available, as well!

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

I'm going templar as well. Got a couple of my friends from work interested and will probably start soon after release. But I'd be interested in guilding up:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by BillMurphy
    Hey guys! Myself, Suzie, and several others will be playing TSW starting next Friday with the rest of you. And while we're all having trouble agreeing on a faction, I know at least Suzie and I will be running Templar. Is there anyone else here who would be interested in joining up for a casual in-game guild for MMORPG.com?

I'll make an alt and play with you guys. Let me know when and where.

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

Originally posted by DannyGlover

Hey guys! Myself, Suzie, and several others will be playing TSW starting next Friday with the rest of you. And while we're all having trouble agreeing on a faction, I know at least Suzie and I will be running Templar. Is there anyone else here who would be interested in joining up for a casual in-game guild for MMORPG.com?

I'm waiting to see you and someone named mel running around together shooting sh*t up:P

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Sorry Bill going lumi..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

Quite possible, looks like I'll be going Templars :)

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by DannyGlover   Originally posted by BillMurphy Hey guys! Myself, Suzie, and several others will be playing TSW starting next Friday with the rest of you. And while we're all having trouble agreeing on a faction, I know at least Suzie and I will be running Templar. Is there anyone else here who would be interested in joining up for a casual in-game guild for MMORPG.com?
    I'm waiting to see you and someone named mel running around together shooting sh*t up:P

lol. Maybe on some random server down the road ;)

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Okay folks! Suzie and I will get it created this Friday/Saturday then. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

The Templar's provided the VO work I enjoyed the most when starting each faction, so I am on their team aswell! Same name as...anywhere I am in the world (game or IRL actually :P)

Okay folks! Suzie and I will get it created this Friday/Saturday then. :)

let us know the server you guys decide asap:)

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Cool idea, I am surprised that you guys haven't done this before!

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• jamigrejamigre Member UncommonPosts: 280

I'll make a MMO alt as well, would like to join you guys as well. Lemme know where, who, how, when... :)

-------
    Check out my side project http://lfger.com/  - a mobile lfg tool for any game, any time. 
    -------

• CoolrockskiCoolrockski Member Posts: 51

I'm definitely interested...this seems like it would be a good place to start for me.

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35

I am going Dragon, so can't Cabal with you Bill, however there is no limitations on grouping and dungeon running, only PVP, so make sure you add Sarcan to your friends list and hit me up :)

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I don't think we have a server list, do we yet?

My Review Manifesto

• SarcanSarcan Writer / StreamerMember UncommonPosts: 35
    I don't think we have a server list, do we yet?

No but server only matters for PVP, IE you want everyone on your team/cabal to pvp together. In all other functions of the game, you will be able to join anyone else for game play from any server, they just need to be in your group or on your friends list..

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709

This is an awesome idea, i love the community created around this game on these boards. I'm definitely in.

• MystlynxMystlynx Member UncommonPosts: 68

I'm in for this as well.  Looking to be a fun time.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

There is a partial server list released.  I vote for Grim.

• BioNutBioNut Member Posts: 414

I will join once yall pick a server :D 

Playing: Tera, BF3, ME3

Waiting on: Guild Wars 2

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Originally posted by BioNut

I will join once yall pick a server :D 

They've said Templar, i'm suggesting the RP server for (usually) a more mature community. The server only really matters for Futsang PvP anyway, you can meet up with any friends all over servers. Not sure if cross-server guilds can be created as i have not been in a guild in the BWEs.

server doesn't matter much to me just let me know what you guys choose:)

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

I was going to go Dragon, everyone seems to be going Templar!

• tysonj25tysonj25 Member UncommonPosts: 66

I'm in!image

looking at the list "Grim" sounds good to me:) unless you want to do the RP