Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teara pvp is awesome. Are you serious???

2»

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Originally posted by palulalula

I tried for 7 days  Tera online trial and i must say i am very very impressed with Tera graphic, it is maybe the best looking game around. But i expected so much from Tera pvp because all of this mmo sites praised Tera's pvp in to heaven. But cmon! Are you serious??? Beside that childish Elin race it is worst part of the game and even quests in Tera are more fun then pvp. No moving allowed when you cas spells?? Tera's pvp looks so broken and so poorly designed and for me is the worst one from all games i tried. What a waste of the potential :(.   Finally some game with awesome graphic (what is most  important thing for me)  and  such a bad pvp. You can still do it guys, just allow characters to move when they cast and remove that Elin race.

I have a question for you.  How are you supposed to make use of active dodging, warping and blocking if there are no cues to let you know that someone is setting up an attack on you?

The fun (and potential, once they get BGs in) of the PVP is the fact that the combat is a two way street.  You have to be active both on offfense and defense.

The defensive opportunities available in previous games were mostly kiting or using a token to get out of a stun or preparing defensively beforehand.  

• Dahkot72Dahkot72 Member Posts: 261

I must know - whats a Holly T ?

Pron star ?

T-Shirt line ?

Comic book super-heroine ?

• UkeFoxUkeFox Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Originally posted by DSWBeef

^ This...  1000 times this...  

:D

• LeucentLeucent Member Posts: 2,371

Lol, there are some real tense fanbois of Tera recently. It s also interesting to hear how amazing the pvp for Tera was, now it s, when BGs release how fun it will be. Hopefully for the people that enjoy the game, there won t be an hour wait to get in one, with all the lost subs it s had and will have soon.

• PostcardsPostcards Member Posts: 105

I feel the combat is what makes TERA PVP great. The game has a lot of other problems and I know there's a lot of people in my guild who can't wait for the battlegrounds to get released. At least there won't be queues for BG since there are no factions.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Originally posted by DSWBeef