Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW World Record Speed Leveling: Live Stream:Online

ONLINE : www.twitch.tv/turtleboots Starting in a bit, 60-75 Session. - Fixing Video Quality ATM.

Note: Switched from Own3d.tv to Twitch.tv for better quality.

This is a Live stream of my character powering from 1-85.

Character : Turtleboots
Class : Druid
Race : Troll
Server : Proudmoore

Leveling rules:
1.No Guild
2.No Heirlooms
3.No Recruit a Friend
4.No Gold Help
5.Basically No XP Boosting.
6.No Quest Guides. - Just my knowledge of the game.

Session Schedule:

TimeZone: AZ US. -07:00.

Level 1-60: 
---Start:6/17/2012 6:23 PM
---Finish:6/18/2012 Around 9:00 PM
---/Played: 1D:2H:58Min

Level 60-75:
---Start ETA: 6/19/2012 Evening
---Finish: When I get to 75
---/Played: Unknown Yet

Level 75-80:
---Start ETA: 6/23/2012 Morning
---Finish ETA: 6/23/2012 Evening
---/Played: Unknown Yet

Level 80-85:
---Start ETA: 6/24/2012 Afternoon
---Finish ETA: 6/25/2012 Early Morning
---/Played : Unknown Yet.

Thanks for checking me out.

Comments

• ClawzonClawzon Member UncommonPosts: 188

Oh noes....

Remember when I met a player in Elwynn foresst and sold a bag for a few silvers....I was in a fantasy world online with other players;)  It was amazing.....    What the heck happened?

:)

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Originally posted by Clawzon

Oh noes....

Remember when I met a player in Elwynn foresst and sold a bag for a few silvers....I was in a fantasy world online with other players;)  It was amazing.....    What the heck happened?

Ah I do actually! I even remember exploring the place and accidentally crossing over and seeing those super scary spiders in duskwood (was it?)

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ghost047ghost047 Member UncommonPosts: 597
    Originally posted by Castillle
    Originally posted by Clawzon

Oh noes....

Ah I do actually! I even remember exploring the place and accidentally crossing over and seeing those super scary spiders in duskwood (was it?)

Same for for me, but it was weastern plagueland.

Get a life you freaking Gamer.....no no, you don't understand, I'm a Gamer, I have many lives!!

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405

If it can be done, it will be done.

You can't stop science or the march of progress.

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685

If you're looking for a challenge to leveling.  Try this:  http://wowironman.com/

Here are the rules: http://wowironman.com/rules

p.s. How sad is it when leveling is so easy in this game, that players had to take it amongst themselves to have their own challenges?  lol

• Kykyryz-aKykyryz-a Member Posts: 113

This is exactly why ppl are leaving this game. i left it 3-4 years ago because of  Uber easiness. if you have time and guild to run 25man 1-80 was easly done in 2 weeks of playing and  you finished game as you was geared from 25man raids also. Only farmers care about ALL the achivements or what ever they aded in last years.

no chalenge in game not good period.  if in game you are able to stand in 1 place grab tons of mobs and aoe them down until they even hit you once = quit.   WoW was good only at times of Zul Gurub was added and first addon hmm burning crusade (can be wrong) game already had tendansy to lean for very very young audiense as they are need less and stay forever :)

as for pvp it never was good as its just matter of gear and only in really rare fights was some skill. sure as any player in wow i got almost all chars lvled up to max lvl as it was the only thing to do and so easy.  in more like 5 years of playing 3 of them game was just as background for ventrilo talks with guild as they became friends.