Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

I wish guild wars 2 would come out on 12/31/12

antshock32antshock32 cummimg, GAPosts: 41Member

First you have gamestop saying tht gw2 will be out in june 26th then they post a idk and don't tell anyone I am good with that. If

gw2 doesnt come out to dec thts fine with me gives us time to play TSW and as3 plus other games before gw2 takes over our lives.

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis In Flux, MIPosts: 2,567Member

I want GW2 out ASAP. I won't be playing TSW - it is awlful in my opinion. Not worth a sub.

Rift has gotten boring - so I really have no game to play currently.

Just waiting for GW2.

"In 50 years, when I talk to my grandchildren about these days, I'll make sure to mention what an accomplished MMO player I was. They are going to be so proud ..."
    by Naqaj - 7/17/2013 MMORPG.com forum

• antshock32antshock32 cummimg, GAPosts: 41Member

IS tsw really tht bad? I only ordered it because noone knows when gw2 is comming out! You have to p2p also?

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Yahoo, COPosts: 4,990Member

I think TSW is pretty sweet myself. Not perfect by any means but overall a pretty interesting mmo. Not sure if it will have long term value to it. Defitnitely a couple months worth though.

It won't but I would love to see GW2 come out next year. Oh the rants that would lead to. Good times...

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• ThorbrandThorbrand West Palm Beach, FLPosts: 1,198Member
    Originally posted by antshock32

IS tsw really tht bad? I only ordered it because noone knows when gw2 is comming out! You have to p2p also?

TSW is the best MMO in 10yrs with more advanced combat than GW2. Mind you it is a MMO not action adventure that most people are now use to.

Well thats why I wish Gw2 would do a xmas launch because then we can try out Tsw , I have to play ac3 that is going to be sweet plus givies them time to polish Gw2. I think Tsw is going to be fun but I think it going to be a swtor thing where after you hit level theres nothing to do so keep me busy for 3mnths or so! imo not to start wars here

Well thats why I wish Gw2 would do a xmas launch because then we can try out Tsw , I have to play ac3 that is going to be sweet plus givies them time to polish Gw2. I think Tsw is going to be fun but I think it going to be a swtor thing where after you hit level theres nothing to do so keep me busy for 3mnths or so! imo not to start wars here

Just get TSW anyways then.

Not like GW2 even has a launch date yet. You have some time. Trust me. Well not until Christmas but a few months anyways.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• alkrmralkrmr warminster, PAPosts: 237Member Uncommon

if it does it would be the best birthday ever! :)

• KabaalKabaal Edinburgh, ScotlandPosts: 3,012Member Uncommon

New Year's Eve? I usually don't remember much between that date and 3rd Jan, no thanks.

• KalmporosKalmporos GroumpaPosts: 282Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Thorbrand

TSW is the best MMO in 10yrs with more advanced combat than GW2. Mind you it is a MMO not action adventure that most people are now use to.

TSW sports some very interesting features. Combat its not one of them.

• dreldrel san francisco, CAPosts: 918Member

I don't want Santa playing GW2 before me! So no Xmas launch!

Think about xmas relatives you don't want to see anyway and close family you love that you get sick of after 10mins so,how cool would it be to take the rest of xmas week off for the launch and play gw2 .....turkey and gw2 yeaq baby..plus gives me time to buy a newer computer ha

• DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtPosts: 481Member Uncommon
  • Zeus.CMZeus.CM ZagrebPosts: 1,788Member

It's funny because they copied GW1 skill system.

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Long Beach, CAPosts: 1,156Member

Let's take a break. I really like teh game, but best mmo in 10 years is not right. Not to meantion this is up to personall opinion. If you feel this way, cool. Anyway, GW2 will defenatly not consume my life. It's a themeapark with finite content. I'll buy it when the price goes down, play it, have tons of fun, get bored and move on to the next mmorpg/video game. Same thing will probably go for TSW, but i'm a bit hopefull ithat this one will grab me for a long time.

Funny part about Gamestop is I called 2 stores and they say all my signage says 26th and I tell them well your internet says 12/31/12 well I don't know what to tell you...How about this since your holding my money get of your lazy ass and call someone ..

Sorry little rant there

Originally posted by FredomSekerZ

Let's take a break. I really like teh game, but best mmo in 10 years is not right. Not to meantion this is up to personall opinion. If you feel this way, cool. Anyway, GW2 will defenatly not consume my life. It's a themeapark with finite content. I'll buy it when the price goes down, play it, have tons of fun, get bored and move on to the next mmorpg/video game. Same thing will probably go for TSW, but i'm abit hopefull it will grab me for a long time.

I'm thinking he's simply playing everyone at this point. Some of the things he says...

He makes bcbully look like a TSW hater.

• FearumFearum Cinnaminson, NJPosts: 1,166Member Uncommon

I don't think that it will come out that late.

Maybe thats what the end of the Mayan calender is, the release of GW2 on 12/21/12

Maybe Gw2 is the the end of the world !!!!!!! nooooooooooooo ...

ps I thought they found a new mayan calaneder that goes for like 3 more years

• QuirhidQuirhid TamperePosts: 5,969Member Common

I don't need to play anything when there's nothing worth playing. I'll wait. I'm no junkie.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• ThanesThanes St. Augustine, FLPosts: 182Member

When has Gamestop ever been right about anything ever?

edit: seriously, ask a clerk anything and s/he'll just make something up to get rid of you or make a sale.

• ScarlyngScarlyng Pleasant Hill, CAPosts: 159Member

My expected release date for GE2 is, in fact, 12/31/2012.  If it comes sooner, I will get a pleasant surprise.  I heartily recommend that attitude to other older gamers, it's much easier on the blood pressure.

As to TSW, it's combat game play mechanics are not that enjoyable imo, though its systems are unusual (at least for MMO's).  The stories are better than those you find in most games, but since combat is one the main legs on which MMO's stand, I'll likely take a pass.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

I really don't get how anyone can think they would launch the game on New Year's Eve.

Well there pretty good about most stuff and the release details or at least I have had gl in the past ,but what makes me mad is if a company takes a nickel from you with the promise of a street date then they should at least have the courtesy of calling gw2 hq and getting some info for there buyers and then send a email stating gw2 been push back were hoping for a august release will update you ..instead of I have no idea BAd customer service for a company tht might not be around if the next gen consoles do like comp games one code one game no resales

• EmrendilEmrendil TirionPosts: 199Member

First you have gamestop saying tht gw2 will be out in june 26th then they post a idk and don't tell anyone I am good with that. If

gw2 doesnt come out to dec thts fine with me gives us time to play TSW and as3 plus other games before gw2 takes over our lives.

I hope Guild Wars 2 comes out sooner. I just can't wait any longer. And I'm skiping TSW, don't have much interest.

you can do it !!!!! DO IT DO IT!