Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Looks like Fileplanet is dead

IsasisIsasis San Diego, CAPosts: 416Member

http://www.fileplanet.com/

Read the top that comes up. It is no longer being updated and the site is being archived.

Quite a big site to go down. Guess people didn't use it anymore.

My youtube channel:

MMORPG.com is like 4chan, but for gamers.

WoW already does WoW good.

PvPers that gank newbies, are carebears. They don't want a challenge (like a carebear), they just want easy mode (like a carebear) and a no challenge combat (like a carebear).

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac EnglandPosts: 1,428Member

wow, I haven't played any PC games for a while, but I remember the days where I used that website to download so many demos and patches. RIP File Planet  :(

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,029Member Uncommon

It will always be Vileplanet.com to me.

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon

I used to go there a LOONGG time ago to get my ut2004 mods.  Yep.  That long ago!

Im not really affected by it as much unlike when gamehippo got bought out.  I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" that time.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• pyrofreakpyrofreak In the middle of, PAPosts: 1,481Member Uncommon

Nothing of value was lost.

I hope IGN loses money somewhere over it.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• DragonantisDragonantis DublinPosts: 974Member

Goodbye Fileplanet, we saulte you and thanks for the PC game patches throughout my early gaming years :)

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Clear Lake, TXPosts: 3,002Member Uncommon

I was annoyed how they were happly takeing my money, monthly for a service they were shutting down. Had to tell them to stop. image

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• lifesbrinklifesbrink Sayre, PAPosts: 553Member

All hail our new overlord, Steam!

My blog is a continuing story of what MMO's should be like.

• madazzmadazz A town, ONPosts: 1,564Member Uncommon

Good riddance! I have always disliked that site. I used it a couple times to download either patches or demoes many years ago.