Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flyff: Gold Version to Launch July 11

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Flyff players have a lot to look forward to with the approach of July and the arrival of the "blinged" up version of the game. The team has lots of new features for players to try out including the weapon transformation system.

Break away from the pack of players sporting similar sets of equipment and choose the weapon that you want your character to have. Flyff Gold’s brand new Weapon Transformation system transfers the stats from any weapon to another weapon of the same type. Give the stats of an end-game, ultimate sword to that cool-looking sword from a level 50 dungeon, or slap them onto a wooden training sword so your enemies don’t see you coming!

Find out more on the Flyff: Gold site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

Wooden sword of Pwn....oh the trollage!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I can't get past this games outdated graphics, and this coming from someone who played RuneScape for a good couple of years.

Smile

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by Razeekster

I can't get past this games outdated graphics, and this coming from someone who played RuneScape for a good couple of years.

Ah runescape, the game where the graphics update felt like a graphics downgrade. Really though the graphics in this game aren't bad. Its way above runescape that is for sure. What appeals to you though, thats a matter of opinion.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

must be desperate to get players back

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Originally posted by Asamof

Yer, I think it is because all the big boys are or going B2P and F2P now.

These type of games will just disappear into thin air.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Originally posted by xmenty
    Originally posted by Asamof

Yer, I think it is because all the big boys are or going B2P and F2P now.

These type of games will just disappear into thin air.

Oh, I hope so.  I really do.  

• CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77

Bet this will be the last expansion, or 2nd to last.

• ClocksimusClocksimus Member Posts: 354

Flyff was one of the first major F2P sucess and therefore part of the reason  "the big boys" are embracing the F2P model.  I find it insulting players wish games like these would just vanish when they are the foundation on which the future of the MMO industry is now trending towards.

I don't care if you like the game but at least show it some respect.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Clocksimus

Flyff was one of the first major F2P sucess and therefore part of the reason  "the big boys" are embracing the F2P model.  I find it insulting players wish games like these would just vanish when they are the foundation on which the future of the MMO industry is now trending towards.

I don't care if you like the game but at least show it some respect.

I can't show a game respect when it's as blatantly grindy and P2W as FLYFF is.

Smile