Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Glitch Invites Thread

Comments

• rpmarensrpmarens Member UncommonPosts: 17

I would very much appreciate a key, mates.  Having registered some time ago, I've followed this game on and off for some time now but have yet to set foot into the game world.  Not quite sure what to make of it; looks very interesting and the community appears to adore it.

I'll not list my private email on a public forum, of course, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me via forum PM.

• faclonwhirrfaclonwhirr Member Posts: 1

I would very much like an invite, my email is chriskwol30 at gmail dot com. Thank you very much!

• brownbrawnobrownbrawno Member UncommonPosts: 1

Can anyone send me an invite pls :( 

my email is : [email protected]

• GiigaGiiga Member Posts: 2

Please send me an invite :) 

[email protected]

Thanks in advance! :D

• NallaMaeNallaMae Member UncommonPosts: 35

would love an invite

• SaquiraSaquira Member Posts: 1

Hi, could someone please send me an invite? PM me in that case.

Thanks!

/Saquira

• laeleelaelee Member Posts: 2

Email me if you have an invite! The game looks like a ton of fun! Thanks SO much!!!

[email protected]

• nicolep93nicolep93 Member Posts: 1

Hi all!  I would love to play glitch, if you have an invite please send me one!  My email is: [email protected]

Thank you :)

• twiztidklowntwiztidklown Member UncommonPosts: 2

I would also love an invite as i want to play this game.  

please send to [email protected].

thanks

• DarK)shamanDarK)shaman Member Posts: 1

An invite would be awesome. [email protected]

?D?a?R?k?S?h?A?m?A?n?

• WildSevensWildSevens Member Posts: 3

I would love an invite. If I get one I'll make sure to come back here and give my invites out!

[email protected]

• Jax2806Jax2806 Member Posts: 10
    I really really want to try this game and have been requesting forever! If anyone has an invite to spare I would love you! My email is

[email protected]
    I would love if someone had an invite to spare! I really want to play this game and have waited forever for a requested invite.

[email protected]
    I would love if someone had an invite to spare! I really want to play this game and have waited forever for a requested invite.

[email protected]
  • ItsAlexItsAlex Member UncommonPosts: 32

Want to try out this game, be glad if someone of you can send me an invite! Mail: [email protected] 

~ Thanks in Advance.

• JealithionJealithion Member Posts: 3
    TinySpark has turned off invitations for a while now as the redid quite a bit of the "leveling system". They have commented that the invitations should be opened again in the near future but no one knows exactly when.
  • BoonshniggleBoonshniggle Member Posts: 48

Wifey and I have been wanting to try this MMO for some time now. I've been signed up through their official site for an invite, but it has not happened yet :/

If someone could send at least myself and invite for now, would be awesome :D

Email: [email protected]

• antibenzantibenz Member Posts: 1

Hey, if someone would be kind enough (once the invites are working again) my email is [email protected]

• DekuseedDekuseed Member Posts: 1

I'd love to try out this game if anyone has an invite, my email is [email protected] thanks in advance =]

• TehCupcakesTehCupcakes Member Posts: 2

Hey, if someone could invite me I would appreciate it! Thanks. :)

[email protected]

• EpicCrickEpicCrick Member UncommonPosts: 1

So the invites are back again c: And I would love to recieve one. I got many friends waiting for this game, and I would love to invite them myself once I get an invite. :)

My email is: [email protected] :)

I would be veery thankful!

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by EpicCrick

So the invites are back again c: And I would love to recieve one. I got many friends waiting for this game, and I would love to invite them myself once I get an invite. :)

My email is: [email protected] :)

I would be veery thankful!

Sent one your way.

Edit: Seems you already got lucky.

Originally posted by antibenz

Hey, if someone would be kind enough (once the invites are working again) my email is [email protected]

Originally posted by Dekuseed

I'd love to try out this game if anyone has an invite, my email is [email protected] thanks in advance =]

Originally posted by TehCupcakes

Hey, if someone could invite me I would appreciate it! Thanks. :)

[email protected]

Invited.

• TehCupcakesTehCupcakes Member Posts: 2

Thank you very much! :)

• bobdigdolebobdigdole Member Posts: 1

My turn? Please!? [email protected]

Thanks.

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by bobdigdole

My turn? Please!? [email protected]

Thanks.

Invited.