Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Agenda: Live with Developers TONIGHT!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Our own Grakulen will be hosting a live Global Agenda developer chat and play session tonight, Wednesday, June 20th at 6:30 pm PDT (7:30 MDT, 8:30 CDT, 9:30 EDT). Be sure to check in to our

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• lolaoclolaoc Member Posts: 7

Does Hirez even care about this game anymore ( zero updates)? Why should the players then?

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

Come out tonight and ask them.

• lolaoclolaoc Member Posts: 7

The forum has lots of suggestions how to improve pvp. The problem is Hirez never responded. Simple bugs took ages to fix and in the end they didnt care (EU players got stucked on NA servers frequently). All we got was a GM who forwarded it and thats it. Well heres a simple question: "Will we get new pvp maps"?

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

I didn't even think this game was still going. I left when they did that big update(sandstorm?) and the pve portion was all borked up. I should mention I was a day 1 purchaser.

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

Well I hope you two get a chance to stop by the stream and hear what the Hi-Rez team has to say.

• DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180

I played it a little bit, wasn't a bad game by any means just didn't get into it. Havin a ton of fun with tribes ascend and smite though!

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

i gave up on hirez when they threatened to ban me because i reported a aimbotter to many times.

and the best part is the guy i was reporting was a friend of mine who i know for a fact was aim botting, going 100 kills a round. he told me to report him and see if hirez even gives a crap about cheaters. and their response was to ban me for reporting lol.

my friends acount was never banned he aim botted for about 4 months strait, even in AVA.

all the BS hirez talked about being able to detect cheaters was total garbage and i will never trust them again.

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

I CBT'd this game, I miss my buddies from HiRez.  I remember the Tenacious Gamers coming in and regulating on that game lol

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

hirez is good at one thing and thats pumping out games xD

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298

So are we going to get a transcript of the interview or anything?