Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dino Storm: Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with the folks at Splitscreen Studios to give away 2000 Dino Storm beta keys!

About Dino Storm

Dino Storm is an upcoming free-to-play browser MMORPG being created by Splitscreen Studios. This highly unique game is set to bring players into an American Western setting, but with a genre-bending twist: you will play as a cowboy armed with a laser gun who rides a dinosaur.

Gold has been discovered in DinoVille, and you play as a brave ranger travelling there to seek your fortune. Journey through a dusty 3D western world, facing off against hordes of robber bands and giant dinosaurs. Along the way, you’ll be able to set up camps and military outposts, and find gold veins to plunder, but prepared to defend them. If you can survive the grueling journey, you just might become sheriff of DinoVille!

For more information about Dino Storm check out the official website or our very own game space here at MMORPG.com!

Get 'em while we've got 'em!

Comments

• GigachipGigachip Member UncommonPosts: 35

Dinos, nuff said

• gilgamesh42gilgamesh42 Member Posts: 300

really sad to find out it's a point and click if it was a dino shooter that would have been tons of fun 

• Dogmadude360Dogmadude360 Member UncommonPosts: 20

Terrible execution of a game, but that is not to say that the setting is unwelcome, weird as balls, but fuck it, i'll try anything these days...

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

The FAQ tells nothing about the game itself and the Forums are password protected.

I think they should try to give a summary of what type of game this is exactly. Any sandbox elemts? Towns? Auction Houses? Is combat standard MMO flair or skill based? PVP?

Nothing really on their website to answer this.

EDIT: The graphics look phenominal based on the screenshots, especially considering its a browser tgame- Sadly, graphics mean very little to me =(

• NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916

Can't download beta client.

The requested URL /ss-api/web/files/dinostorm/DinoStorm_Setup.exe was not found on this server.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• Teddy1618Teddy1618 Member Posts: 1

I need a beta key,

send the beta key to [email protected]

thanks

• keenannerskeenanners Member Posts: 1

I have the beta key, but does anyone know how to connect to the game itself?

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by nilden

Can't download beta client.

The requested URL /ss-api/web/files/dinostorm/DinoStorm_Setup.exe was not found on this server.

There is no beta client... this is a browser based game.

• NeoArexNeoArex Member Posts: 1

HMM, mym key is not working:(