Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Not too late to get D3 refunded.

124»

Comments

• Byne25Byne25 Savannah, TXPosts: 41Member
    Originally posted by thekid1

And another company blacklisted.

Damn. I might start playing cards and Monopoly at this rate.

ha ha that is hilarious. Sad and true. we might have to bring out the old board games and just kiss off any creative games these days. (Sad Panda)

• I played the BETA(demo) and knew I didn't like it, hell even from video footage I felt subconsciously that something is wrong with it... I finished the beta with 1 character and thats it never touched it again, im not even feeling like trying out the pirated versions I just cant enjoy what blizz has made this time. Similar games would be Torchlight 2, which I also BETA tested, and it was much better, though I was severely disappointed when they stated that was one third of the game, so I might ditch buying that. Im now planning to buy Krater which is extremely fun and I play it a lot, just have to wait for some glaring problems being fixed, since its riddiculously annoying to play it right now but I still enjoy, it regardless these annoying issues.

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Middletown, OHPosts: 518Member

I went over the last couple responses to this issue, and I'm sorry for the responses recieved here. The game is still eligible for refund, and as such I've started that process for you order. Please give this 3-10 business days to go through and you'll see the money back on your account.

Regards,

Ben B.
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    *edited only to removed my real name*

FINALLY after being ignored hung up on and everything in between they refund my money.  This was an ordeal....

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• MuppetierMuppetier SouthamptonPosts: 277Member
    Originally posted by graggok

I went over the last couple responses to this issue, and I'm sorry for the responses recieved here. The game is still eligible for refund, and as such I've started that process for you order. Please give this 3-10 business days to go through and you'll see the money back on your account.

Regards,

Ben B.
    Customer Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    *edited only to removed my real name*

FINALLY after being ignored hung up on and everything in between they refund my money.  This was an ordeal....

English must be Blizz CS second language.

• DarkPonyDarkPony RotterdamPosts: 5,566Member

Feeling more and more like I dodged a bullet by not getting it yet.

Once more the golden rule of game purchasing rears its head:

"It's best to buy games some time after launch".

Which ensures you don't have to deal with typical launch issues, balance issues and bugs that will be fixed relatively quickly and potentially saves you a heap of cash too. Because you never know how good a game will be untill players got to play it for an extensive amount of time post launch. Beta-weekends are simply a joke in that sense.

But I know sometimes it is very hard to resist jumping right in while riding the waves of hype and grand expectations. I guess I have to thank Bioware for not shelling out my hard earned money on D3 because Swtor really changed me in that sense.

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Middletown, OHPosts: 518Member
    Originally posted by DarkPony

"It's best to buy games some time after launch".

lesson hard learned

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

124»