Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two closed beta keys

Comments

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

lol, been trolled by beta weekend keys 3 times now

• sunny_liftonsunny_lifton Member Posts: 23

Gekko, I sent you a CB key, check your inbox

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306

Any chances someone could send me a CB key? Tested TSW last weekend but didn't get enough time to check out the dragon and illuminati sides and therefore would like the opportunity to do so. :)

Thanks.

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

• TheSedatedTheSedated Member Posts: 82

Would also like to have a CB key. :)

• Nuker43Nuker43 Member Posts: 2

I know the game only has 10 days left until it comes out but i would love a closed beta key.  I played in all the weekends and enjoy the game very much... totally has an anarchy online feel

• mobetta12mobetta12 Member Posts: 10

I'm also looking for a closed beta key, and it would be really nice if someone would be kind enough to PM me one since I cannot refresh these forums as fast as the rest of you. :) Thanks!

• random11random11 Member UncommonPosts: 765

I too would love a closed beta key, please :D I'll send cake. Honest.

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

Still looking aswell, stumbled on the goal line a few times allready :)

There is ofc one more open beta weekend, unfortunantly on alot of levels, my inlaws are visiting that weekend so I wont be able to attend...or breathe.

So if anyone has a spare CBT, I would gladly accept it. Will remember you for future keys to various games I may get my hands on.

Regards

• jcknowsjcknows Member Posts: 20

THANK YOU to all of those who provide keys. Be they BWE Keys or Closed. We all appreciate the effort. I know some are still looking, so keep refreshing the page! This thread is feeding itself! :D

• stromp45stromp45 Member UncommonPosts: 159

5VU74XQL4W8X7JYRMTXN heres one

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

TSW has knocked GW2 off the #1 spot for "Most Popular Game" on the MMORPG.COM front page !!!

Probably due to this thread being spammed with F5's, lmao

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by SpottyGekko

TSW has knocked GW2 off the #1 spot for "Most Popular Game" on the MMORPG.COM front page !!!

Probably due to this thread being spammed with F5's, lmao

I admit I'm lurking too. I want to finish the main storyline in Kingsmouth.

Bugs me that I had to give up on a riddle cause I was dozing off while trying to solve it.

Harbinger of Fools
  • Sameer1979Sameer1979 Member Posts: 362

Got one spare KEY for CB. PM ME the only condition is that it is not an alt account, send me a sms on your main and who ever pm me first gets the CB key. (serious players only please who are in mood for testing the game).

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

I have a spare CB key as well. But theres so many trolls flooding into CB these days. If you're serious about testing and feedback, let me know.

edit: gone

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• lars1134lars1134 Member Posts: 106

Hey guys,

I have been trying to judge for myself where the fuss is all about on this game. I like themepark themes in general, and I do find the modern style mmorpg very appealing. A nice change of pace in my opinion. Now I am in the position where I do want to prepurchase, but I still have some doubts somewhere within me.

For once in my life, I feel obliged to try before I buy. I did learn my lesson with some mmorpgs before.

But I hope one of you could send a spare beta key to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

me.

Do people still get into beta to do what they are actually suppose to do?

No wonder so many games get released with bugs...

Originally posted by Boldyn

lol I did report.. ladders where you have to click the ladder icon 20 times before it works.. PCs where you have to delete the "type here" first..

During my first beta test I couldn't pick a weapon up cause it wouldn't highlight for some reason.

I'm sure these things have been reported hundreds of times over the months now and there's no chance Funcom will fix it before launch.

Harbinger of Fools
    Originally posted by Dakeru

lol I did report.. ladders where you have to click the ladder icon 20 times before it works.. PCs where you have to delete the "type here" first..

During my first beta test I couldn't pick a weapon up cause it wouldn't highlight for some reason.

I'm sure these things have been reported hundreds of times over the months now and there's no chance Funcom will fix it before launch.

Ah wasn't a personal assault or anything :) I mean I would be lying if I said I only wanted to join betas to for the bughunting!

It was close one between boldyn and zooce..boldyn won by few secs.. Have fun dude.

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Originally posted by Sameer1979

It was close one between boldyn and zooce..boldyn won by few secs.. Have fun dude.

Doh, Grats =)

Huh? I didn't notice because my inbox is still empty. But if the key is on it's way, big thanks! I will keep your name and make sure to remember you for future games I may get my hands on!

Huh? I didn't notice because my inbox is still empty. But if the key is on it's way, big thanks! I will keep your name and make sure to remember you for future games I may get my hands on!

I checked my outbox again and yes you must get it by now.

Thanks to everyone who pm me, if i get more CB keys i will surely get in touch with you guys.

Ah wasn't a personal assault or anything :) I mean I would be lying if I said I only wanted to join betas to for the bughunting!

I didn't feel assaulted.. it's just that I think those things must have been reported infinite times without a fix.

So this last week (?) before launch will probably do nothing for bugspotting anymore. It's just a last advertising before the release.

Harbinger of Fools

I checked my outbox again and yes you must get it by now.

Thanks to everyone who pm me, if i get more CB keys i will surely get in touch with you guys.

I did indeed. Again, big thanks!

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440

Just got this key for this weekends CB test... it's up for grabs....

NGG863WLXGKBZQELM45L

enjoy!

Ratero.

This discussion has been closed.