Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Share Your Allods Experience

2»

Comments

• alkarionlogalkarionlog SPosts: 1,272Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by MadDemon64
    Originally posted by alkarionlog
    allods still exist?   never will understand good games close down, and things like this still are on....

Well if you think that is surprising, just wait until I tell you that Alganon is still around.

ok point to you, i'm surprised even more now

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO SomewherePosts: 1,326Member
    Originally posted by MadDemon64
    I participated in the beta and loved it, but when the FOD and cash shop patches hit, I left. I played an Orc warrior the entire way and even tried an Arisen summoner for a while.  Playing as both was a blast, perhaps more so with the Arisen than with the Orc. Of course, once the FOD patch was fixed and the charms that were in the cash shop became free, I tried playing again, and went up to the first forced PvP area, and then I quit again, probably for good. That is probably my biggest gripe about the game: forced PvP.  The issues with FOD and the cash shop have been fixed, but forced PvP areas?  No thanks!

Even the forced PvP can be mostly avoided, if you mean getting ganked by higher level players. they sell items that insta-kill a player of level 28+ with his flag of war on. If you want to avoid ANY PvP at all, like ever, then this game might not be for you. You can PvE only but in some zones you can get flagged for PvP, be it by Warbanner or enemy faction mobs.

You'll have to go out of your way to truly avoid PvP alltogether and you'll probably nerf yourself somewhat in the process.

imageimage
  • JoeyMMOJoeyMMO SomewherePosts: 1,326Member
    Originally posted by LaZyBuTCrAzY
    Lol, fuck this game it doesn't even work. Got stuck on this error, and half the forum had it to, yet no reply from customer support. Talk about shitty service and a shitty game.

Stuck on an error that half the forum had? Could you possibly be even a little bit more vague?

I don't see anything on the support forum that could even remotely resemble anything like what you're describing. IF you got stuck on some error, how can you even know what the game is like? How many days have you been waiting for a reply from customer suppport?

imageimage
  • KualaBDKualaBD Groton, CTPosts: 131Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by AllodsOnline
    1. How did you first hear about Allods Online?

2. Do you currently play Allods Online?  If so, what level is your main character? If not, why did you stop playing?

3. What aspect of Allods Online would you like to see improved?

4. What aspect of Allods Online do you enjoy the most?

5. What is your involvement with the official Allods forum? Choose one of the following:
    -I post actively
    -I post casually
    -I read the forum but do not post
    -I never visited the official forum

6. Guilds are known to enhance one’s gameplay experience and provide a unique community experience. Are you involved in an in-game guild?

7. What special events have been hosted that you have enjoyed the most?

1.  I was checking out the old Nival website years ago for information on Rage of Mages to see if they were continuing the series and found out they were making a 3d online mmo.  I kinda kept checking back on it every once in a while until I heard the English version went into open beta and that's when I signed up.

2.  I do not currently play.  My main was level 6 or so when I stopped.  I stopped at the time, still in beta, due to a few things still seeming unfinished (no background music, some sound effects seemed a bit glitchy, etc.) so I was gonna wait till launch to get back into it.  Then when it launched, before I could try it again, the store pricing and mandatory death debuff removal purchases controversy hit and I've kinda been hesitant to try it out again.  Then I simply forgot about it until I saw your post.

3.  I can't say since I haven't really played far into it.

4.  I didn't get far but I loved the character creation options and the quality of the characters.

5.  Never visited.

6.  No

7.  I've never participated in any.

2»