Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Closed Beta Giveaway #6

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Hi-Rez Studios have partnered up to give out 100 keys for the closed beta of their upcoming MOBA, SMITE!

Not familiar with SMITE? Read below for the game's basic details:

SMITE is an online battleground between mythical gods. Smite is similar to a traditional Dota gameplay with a few changes including a third person perspective and WASD movement.  Players choose from a selection of gods, join session based 5 versus 5 arena combat, and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions.

Click here and grab your key before they're all gone!

Comments

• SetsunSetsun Member UncommonPosts: 286

gogo guys before they are all gone : )

edit: thanks mmorpg!

• zbitzbit Member Posts: 36

Yay, i got one this time! o/

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

• Iced0verIced0ver Member Posts: 49

I always see the giveaway at the wrong time. Severe sad face :(

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

omg 39 mins all gone......

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601

This game is incredibly fun for any MOBA fans and probably even non-MOBA fans. Pre-order bonus is going away tomorrow so worth pre-ordering now IMO!

• pHaTmAtpHaTmAt Member Posts: 8

I keep missing those :(

• unbeatinunbeatin Member UncommonPosts: 58

This is complete utter bullshit..... ATLEAST a warning 6 tries and I am late..

• FailtrainFailtrain Member Posts: 129
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

This game is incredibly fun for any MOBA fans and probably even non-MOBA fans. Pre-order bonus is going away tomorrow so worth pre-ordering now IMO!

I disagree. I don't believe it is worth pre-ordering at all. Wait until release or wait for a beta key, that's my recommendation.

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    Originally posted by Failtrain
    Originally posted by JayFiveAlive

I disagree. I don't believe it is worth pre-ordering at all. Wait until release or wait for a beta key, that's my recommendation.

To each their own. I've found it personally a lot of fun and good change of pace from LoL, but it's a long ways off before release. It's basically only going up $5 tomorrow. (10 gods for 25$)

• indrindr Member UncommonPosts: 5

wdf is this

• MrspiggyMrspiggy Member Posts: 1

wow i really wanted a key ...

• LionShardLionShard Member UncommonPosts: 30

Why the hell are those giveaways at 4:10:44 AM? Who the hell is awake at that time?

• YuniqueYunique Member Posts: 12

Wow these things go fast. Checked it when it was first posted and there was none D: well, not imediatly after it was posted, but I guess you catch my drift. Popular me thinks, the game that is

• chaluparchalupar Member UncommonPosts: 3

This game is sux and boring. 30-60 min long battles without fun, many OP noobs with bought premium gods. OMFG.

• HEISTTHEISTT Member UncommonPosts: 20

why they only release it in batches of 100 goes beyond me, 6th time i missed this shit

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Originally posted by chalupar

This game is sux and boring. 30-60 min long battles without fun, many OP noobs with bought premium gods. OMFG.

lol what? There are no premium gods. It's actually a really balanced game. Sounds like you just got destroyed by a good player.

• stormannnnstormannnn Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by LionShard

Why the hell are those giveaways at 4:10:44 AM? Who the hell is awake at that time?

This. I agree that it's bullshit. I've been checking religiously every day since these started and have yet to receive a key. Only to be beat out by people online at 4:10:44AM

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by stormannnn
    Originally posted by LionShard

This. I agree that it's bullshit. I've been checking religiously every day since these started and have yet to receive a key. Only to be beat out by people online at 4:10:44AM

What makes you any more entitled to a key than anyone else?

It shoudl not mater what time they are given out, if they were given out at 2PM you'd show up at 3PM and complain they were all gone in 20 minutes and you missed it and some how deserve a key.

• RakujiRakuji Member UncommonPosts: 144

i hate you guys lol....i just wanna damn beta key and i can't ever get one.....>.<

Kick to the Face.