Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I would like to see in the Ultimate Collectors Edition of TESO - All Previous Elder Scrolls gam

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

Thats right!

On a Thumb Drive or Blu Ray disc, to have ALL the previous Elder Scrolls games (from Arena, Daggerfall, Redguard, Battlespyre, Morrowind, Oblivion GOTY and Skyrim GOTY (with Dawnguard DLC) included, remastered so they all run on Windows Vista/7 without the need of a DOSBOX.

Also, to add to this, the Ultmate collectors Edition needs to surpass the Skryim one (will be hard), but have an awesome statue (perhaps of the main bad guy, daedric lord, ect), Hardcover Art book, Making of Blu Ray with remastered intro, Cloth Map, Soundtrack CD, Some kind of in-game fluff items (no real benefit, maybe a title for your character, ect), a replica "Elder Scroll Missive from in-game lore", and perhaps a mousepad (as well as the thumbdrive as mentioned above)

Also, please have the manual signed by all the DEVS and a "Giant Bumper Manual" that includes a reprint of all the previous games manuals in one tome - have the tome look like an ancient book, with leather cover for authenticity).

Strictly limited quantities - available worldwide for the worldwide launch!

Heres hoping!

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

great idea, i want all that. but leave TESO out of the special edition box please, doesnt belong in it.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311

At a reasonable price, I assume? What you have listed looks like around 200$ starting, probably more.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    Originally posted by deathshroud

great idea, i want all that. but leave TESO out of the special edition box please, doesnt belong in it.

^^^

This

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by PyrateLV

^^^

This

Agreed.

• rdrakkenrdrakken Member Posts: 426

lol

Yep, the thing I want most in the TESO box are actual TES games since the MMO is TES in name only.

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

Why? because your butthurt about it? doesnt change the fact that its an eldar scrolls game, and will almost with %100 certainty be better than at least 2 of the eldar scrolls games.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by warmaster670

Why? because your butthurt about it? doesnt change the fact that its an eldar scrolls game, and will almost with %100 certainty be better than at least 2 of the eldar scrolls games.

Technically they're calling it a spin-off.  And yes I'm sure it'll be better than Redguard and Battlespire, but that doesn't take much.