Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what server has the most pop

RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

topic?

Comments

• WagrumWagrum Member Posts: 56

Really depends on where you are and your timezone.

I play on Masamune server because it's the Unofficial Oceanic server.

Maybe google can help you.

• EphesymEphesym Member UncommonPosts: 11

I play on Gungnir and it is fairly populated all day.  In the evening in NA  there are always shouts for all kinds of groups.  Then in the morning the Asian crowd is going full strength. 

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Masamune, Gungir, and Balmung (sp?) and one other one that skips my mind were all locked for a few months due to full population. They are open now. Any would be a good bet. I'm on Masamune and it's always crowded : )

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• CaptainSoapCaptainSoap Member UncommonPosts: 142

I play on excalibur. There's always people around. Make sure to start in Ul'dah.

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

Aegis is one of the servers that stopped allowing character creation.  It has a great US population but an even bigger Japanese population.

• The_DhampirThe_Dhampir Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Gungnir is mostly japanese, and there have been a lot of "JP Only" issues before. So if you don't speak japanese, i wouldn't really recommend Gungnir.
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Soaapy

I play on excalibur. There's always people around. Make sure to start in Ul'dah.

yea i started on there i even have alinkshell just havent been able to play much working almost 12 hours a day at walmart atm is killing my free time

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024
    Originally posted by The_Dhampir
    Gungnir is mostly japanese, and there have been a lot of "JP Only" issues before. So if you don't speak japanese, i wouldn't really recommend Gungnir.

Just reactivated my account today and it turns out Istory changed to Gungnir world lol... My brother and I have accounts on this server so I guess we'll be rolling on it.  (was on a mostly JP server in ffxi , Bahamut, so I'm used to the JP onry stuff, can get kinda annoying, but it's workable.

As long as you know how to use auto translate and have some manners/etiquitte + know your job/class role, I'm sure you won't have trouble finding parties any time of the day.  =D

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

Just re-subbed to get my Legacy staus. Anyone on Masamune?