Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth it if...

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

I get the game for $20.  All the negativity on here scares me but is it at least worth the free 30 days at that price point?

Comments

• SuperDonkSuperDonk Member UncommonPosts: 759

Yeah it's worth 20 bucks.

• HarttzHarttz Member Posts: 91

The leveling experience the first time through is definitely worth at least $20.  It just suffers from a lack of replayability that makes it not worth a longterm subscription.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Very very worth that, it is a good game from 1 to 50, fun.  It is just the endgame is sorely lacking.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

Alright sweet.  Thanks for the quick replies

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Yes, play it and form your own opinion.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

Very very worth that, it is a good game from 1 to 50, fun.  It is just the endgame is sorely lacking.

Agreed

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by Harttz
    The leveling experience the first time through is definitely worth at least $20.  It just suffers from a lack of replayability that makes it not worth a longterm subscription.

this game has the best replayability i have ever seen in an MMO i think. the issue IMO is endgame and more specifically the lackluster pvp.

leveling from 1-50 is very well done as long as you are on a populated server and can find groups to do the content.

you can re-roll a different class and see a different class story. its got great replayability i think.

to the OP, yes it is worth it now that servers were merged, just make sure you are on a high populated server, that is the most important thing.

personally, i haven't played in about a month but i may come back after the new patch.

• DeniZgDeniZg Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by Harttz

this game has the best replayability i have ever seen in an MMO i think. the issue IMO is endgame and more specifically the lackluster pvp.

This game has the worst replayability I have ever seen in any MMO, due to no alternative leveling zones. 90% of leveling content (if not more) is the same for every class with exception of personal class story.

It's well worth 20$ though.

• mikahrmikahr Member Posts: 1,066

20$, sure.

Though free trial is coming soon, its an option to wait and play to level 15 just to check it out.

• AbyeAbye Member Posts: 53

Each Class had a different writer and it shows.

- Jedi Knight: Savior of the galaxy

- Jedi Consular: Snoozefest

- Trooper: Revenge Action Story

- Smuggler: Tons of witty One-Liners but not that much substance

- Sith Warrior: Mirror to Jedi Knight

- Sith Inquisitor: Cartoon Villainy (It was too goofy for me to be taken seriously, but some people like the cheesyness)

- Bounty Hunter: Become the most badass bounty hunter there is.

- Imperial Agent: Gray/Gray Morality at its finest. You don't feel outright stupid for making lightside choices like with a Sith Inquisitor.

Agent is my favorite, but the agent classes are a bit weird to get used to.