Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LAST CHANCE TO BUY SUBS WITH STATION CASH

fistormfistorm Smalltown, WIPosts: 836Member Common

this is it folks, the very last day you can buy subs with station cash and at half off too.

You can get a 1 year sub, as many times as you want right now for only 6000 Station Cash.    If you buy three Walmart Cards 2k Station Cash each for $15 bucks each,   thats  1 year sub at only $45 dollars...   Which is only $3.75 per a month, you cant beat that deal.

June 18 you will no longer be able to get a sub with Station Cash so get this done today, right now!

GET IT NOW TODAY, LAST CALL!!!!!!!

Comments

• anexporanexpor Sacramento, CAPosts: 23Member

I'm in the process of giving EQ II another try.  I may actually do this, thanks for the info.

• fistormfistorm Smalltown, WIPosts: 836Member Common

Actually tommarow midnight is last day you can buy subs with Station Cash.   And also the half off sale is also good up till that time.  So hit that bank Monday and get that done.  8)     We all would like to have you in game.

• ShiftytShiftyt Boise, IDPosts: 24Member

Wow that sucks because I haven't played for awhile but was sitting on a ton of SC :(  Guess its worthless now /sigh

Shiftyt

• NadiaNadia Canonsburg, PAPosts: 11,866Member Common
    Originally posted by Shiftyt

Wow that sucks because I haven't played for awhile but was sitting on a ton of SC :(  Guess its worthless now /sigh

SC is good for buying expansions for any soe game

SC may be possible for subs in future, but its unknown

http://eq2wire.com/2012/06/09/john-smedley-addresses-stationcash-for-eq2-subs/

We aren’t saying they are going away for good.. we’re just looking carefully at the data right now and how we do this right. Please be patient while we figure this out. These non-recurring subscriptions are something we’re still working through and we want to make sure we do this right.