Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

FOUND THE PERFECT GAME

2»

Comments

• TweFojuTweFoju Saitama & Jakarta ( current )Posts: 1,013Member Uncommon

glad you found POTBS, although i once considered this one of my replacement after i quit WoW like 3 years ago, but in end, it still bore me because the population is just not good enough for my liking

So What Now?

• IntrinsicIntrinsic HorshamPosts: 60Member
    Originally posted by GTwander
    Originally posted by Intrinsic
    Originally posted by Quizzical
    Originally posted by GTwander
    Originally posted by Intrinsic

@OP You spelt "Dwarf Fortress" wrong.

You spelt 'spelt' wrong...            wait...

Spelt is a real word, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelt

Maybe he likes to feed it to dwarves?  :D

In England, you know where the English language came from spelt is the correct word to use, "spelled" which i think he was referring is essentially the same, but depending on the context and structure of the sentence "spelt" is correct in this instance.

But yes like many words they can have totally different meanings depending on the context ;p live vs live...for example.

Show it to us in a Merriam-Webster. Otherwise, it's just slang - like "shah up!"

That isn't a dictionary, but a collection of spelling mistakes. Oxford English Dictionary is what you want.

• joojoo1975joojoo1975 centralia, ILPosts: 274Member Common

I guess the worst part for me about POTBS  was the fact the ship was just an avatar.  other pirate ship games i played you could pepper the other ship with grape and eventually widdle down thier crew or what not.  in here.  the ship is just like a player from wow or everquest2  eventually the crew will get back to full health.

one of the funnest "pirate" games i had played was uncharted waters(not online) and Pirates for the nes and Snes.  as well as cutthroats. 

to me i dont wanna play WOW on ships. 

my 0.02$ folks

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

2»