Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MO fishing Guide.

deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

Found a fishing guide for MO if fishing is the sort of feature you enjoy in an MMO. I have played with fishing before its actually quite enjoyable trying to figure out whats best to catch what. But as a proffesion taking up one of my chars i couldnt justify it with the current rewards of fishing. Maybe after awakening it will be a more lucrative proffesion.

fishing part 1

fishing part 2

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

Comments

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

...This game makes me mad.

I hate it far more than I should because I really wanted a modern day UO. I am going to stop hating on this game because...

So, did they ever fix fishing or expand on it since it was introduced? I havnt played in forever except for quick trial gamesto check things out.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

I hate it far more than I should because I really wanted a modern day UO. I am going to stop hating on this game because...

So, did they ever fix fishing or expand on it since it was introduced? I havnt played in forever except for quick trial gamesto check things out.

well they added depth and seperate hooks and lines. I have seen all 70 of the different fish types. I know they are ifnished but for some reason still not ingame.

New expansion for the game should be released within the month and heres what we know about it..

• new npc guards
    • New NPC ai
    • illegal goods and guards searching players
    • illegal magery- some spells will be illegal
    • scrolls for magery- spells will have to be baught/ found
    • new armour textures
    • new taming system control more pets at once and train pets
    • tindrem
    • 3 new dungeons
    • new mobs and armour
    • lootable armour and weapons from mobs
    • trade broker
    • flash based books that can be written
    • new flying mobs
    • lockpicking
    • armour dying
    • bags to group armour into 1 slot
    • switch to 64bit
    • armslore
    • domination spell
    • new flash UI
    • push bug fixed
    • loot lag supposedly fixed with new flash ui
    • loot crash supposedly fixed with new flash ui
    mentioned by henrik and possibly in this expansion but no guarantee
    • glass blowing
    • pottery
    • new character models
    • tailoring
    • water based mobs
    • fletching

Yeah, I will probably resub that month. I hate SV but I have been without an MMO for over a year. There is NOTHING out there. At least I can have a world (if somewhat broken) to kick around in for a month or two.

• bingbongbrosbingbongbros Member UncommonPosts: 689
    Originally posted by deathshroud
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

well they added depth and seperate hooks and lines. I have seen all 70 of the different fish types. I know they are ifnished but for some reason still not ingame.

New expansion for the game should be released within the month and heres what we know about it..

new npc guards New NPC ai illegal goods and guards searching players illegal magery- some spells will be illegal scrolls for magery- spells will have to be baught/ found new armour textures new taming system control more pets at once and train pets tindrem 3 new dungeons new mobs and armour lootable armour and weapons from mobs trade broker flash based books that can be written new flying mobs lockpicking armour dying bags to group armour into 1 slot switch to 64bit armslore domination spell new flash UI push bug fixed loot lag supposedly fixed with new flash ui loot crash supposedly fixed with new flash ui mentioned by henrik and possibly in this expansion but no guarantee

glass blowing pottery new character models tailoring water based mobs fletching

Henrik should also be sure and state that there is no garauntee that 95% of these features will either be there or work if they are

Playing: Smite, Marvel Heroes
    Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO, ArcheAge
    Waiting On: Nothing. Mmorpg's are dead.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

ill be resubbing then as well. Way i see it even if the patch turns out to be horribly broken im pretty sure the experience is either gonig to be awesome or hilarious. Still either way its an experience i dont wanna miss.

Originally posted by deathshroud

ill be resubbing then as well. Way i see it even if the patch turns out to be horribly broken im pretty sure the experience is either gonig to be awesome or hilarious. Still either way its an experience i dont wanna miss.

=)

Yeah, I dont expect it to work well at all but I am subbing anyhow- I also expect broken and missing features. But I am just going to play around and not take it seriously. There is absoulutly NOTHING to play and I am bored on weekends =/