Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

1235»

Comments

• XPraetorianXXPraetorianX Member CommonPosts: 107

So many Dayz players out there love it. The sandbox is Epic and its only an Alpha build. Now that its getting traction the developer is working on it full time. Cant wait to see where is goes.

• daniel!!!daniel!!! Member Posts: 400
    Originally posted by MagisterXII

Guild Wars. Most of you have probably never even played it.

i did :) choo choo, best game i have played until gw2 :P

• MexorillaMexorilla Member Posts: 313

tried it and hated it.

Skyrim and TSW beta.

• ev1lb0bev1lb0b Member UncommonPosts: 37

World Of Tanks and Path Of Exile but neither are scratching the 'itch' both beta's + stress test have left /sadface.

• PiratePetePiratePete Member Posts: 105

LoL, Tribes Ascend, Helping girlfriend get her 50/50 in Guildwars (Vanquishing suuucks.) 

Basically games I can just hop in and play on relatively the same level as others with out having to grind for levels to actually enjoy the game. Wouldn't want to commit to an mmorpg to just end up ditching it when GW2 comes out. 

That and I already beat quite a few of the good single player games, skyrim and such... Replayability doesn't work with me on most games :(

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by PiratePete

LoL, Tribes Ascend, Helping girlfriend get her 50/50 in Guildwars (Vanquishing suuucks.) 

Basically games I can just hop in and play on relatively the same level as others with out having to grind for levels to actually enjoy the game. Wouldn't want to commit to an mmorpg to just end up ditching it when GW2 comes out. 

That and I already beat quite a few of the good single player games, skyrim and such... Replayability doesn't work with me on most games :(

I just started Dragon's Dogma, maybe since you like single player games you might like it.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• JenuvielJenuviel Member Posts: 960

I pulled my copy of "Saints Row 2" off the shelf (Xbox version), dusted it off, and remembered how surprisingly fun it was (I'm not usually into shooters or action-heavy titles). It has better avatar customization than most MMOs, housing of a sort, car customization, a huge sandboxy world, and storylines that dance an interesting ballet between shocking, tragic and darkly funny.

For my online fix, I log into Glitch every once in awhile, but there's really nothing in the MMO-sphere that interests me now or in the foreseeable future. I'm reaching the realization that MMOs have evolved in a direction that directly conflicts with my own preferences, which kinda sucks. Oh, well, as problems go, there are certainly worse ones to have.

• MahavishnuMahavishnu Member Posts: 336

I am playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH3iV8LE_4w&feature=related

Since there is no sheet available I have to transcribe it by myself, believe me, it's a lot of work^^

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

dont be so sure ..!

just after GW2, everytime i log in the primitive everything looks so flat, and i feel the game so "solo" i cant play solo games except it is Total War ..

• RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115

The Secret World. Second playthrough The Witcher 2. Battlefield 3

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

D3, but I'd rather be playing GW2-much more immersive.

• ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249

Killing Floor.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

DayZ

Found a group of guys to run with.  My current character has over 300 zombie kills. 6 hours of played time. A Ghillie suit, M4 Red Dot rifle, a G17, a Alice Pack and tons of ammo and supplies to last for a very long time.  we spend our time either camping the factory in Elektro or the Hospital in Cherno.  2 of us has full ghille suit and we use the other 2 as bait to lure players into our ambushes.  Its hella lot of fun.  Tomorrow were thinking about heading up north to the Airfield.  Being a bandit is kinda dickish but so much fun lol. image

If you want a piece of us we're on the EU40 server.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by Tayah

I've been playing GW1 for Hall of monuments points. So bored of it and I've only been playing it about 7 or 8 weeks now. Be so glad to get these last few points and be done with it, I only want the 30/50.

I've been playing it since BWE1 and still only got 8 points so am happy if I even make it to 15 before GW2 launch lol. Guess I could grind some gold to buy the cheap minis etc. but meh.

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180

BF3 and real life mostly + downloading wow cata on one of private servers :)

• UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

Currently I spend my time loading up different games on my PC only to close with the lack of desire to play a game I've crushed....

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by plescure

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

Sounds like a exiting game,I would think it is a RTS and not MMO tho :-)

• HellSingsHellSings Member Posts: 185

TSW - If the beta lives up to expectations.

DOTA 2 - My life long hobby

• LokomotivLokomotiv Member Posts: 106

I am playing World of Tanks.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

I am trying Secret World this weekend but I am sceptical, I am also playing Diablo 3 and just started DOTA 2, going to spend the summer learning DOTA since I have never played a MOBA before.

I can't really stomach subscription based games anymore so thats one of the factors putting me off TSW.

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by plescure

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

Your router must be ineffective, then.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.