Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: A Look Inside Friends & Family

• SuraknarSuraknar Montreal, QCPosts: 824Member

Looks really awesome, the effects and some of the systems are really exciting. Performance looks great with the chosen Art Style...

Too bad it is not a Sanbox though :(

I hear the Level this and Level that, you do this at that level and do that at this level, and it all ring Bad in my head just not in the mood to play pretend anymore and follow guided play....

But otherwise I agree with many here this game needs more coverage it really looks and feels awesome.

- Duke Suraknar -
    Order of the Silver Star, OSS

ESKA, Playing MMORPG's since Ultima Online 1997 - Order of the Silver Serpent, Atlantic Shard

• illutianillutian There, OHPosts: 221Member Uncommon

Why can't this be an animated series...the trailer was hilarious :(

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall." - Confucius

• TyvarTyvar Orlando, FLPosts: 1Member
    Originally posted by Matheusor1

This guy sounds so much like Cave Johnson I can't even

Omg, i was wondering why that guy's voice was sounding familar to me... i thought it might be cause he sounds like one of my guildm mates, but  I couldn't think of who...

NOW, i know what i was hearing LOL.

I love the combat system, it seems like the next logical step up from Asheron's Call combat, and seeing as Carbine was made in-part by some of the Turbine guys...

The Settler looks -awesome-, my only gripe much CAN we actually build? I mean, obviously there's gonna be a limit to how much you can improve a town or zone... and you know there's going to be some crazy-hugr guild with lots of resuources and time just monopilzing ALL of that, and bulding everything up before a more casual player can.

Do the upgrade deterioate? Do they only apply for your character or guild?

What about 1year down the line and a brand new player to the game wants to be a settler... is there gonna be anything left at all?