Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[POLL] Who will refund GW2 after summer?

13»

Comments

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

Long before pre-purchasing started I knew the only official words about a release date were "2012" and "when it's ready", so as long as they keep their word, no refunds needed on this side.. :)

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

Holding our money like puppets on a string...

But hey, this is not a debate if this is right or wrong!!1!

If you want an unbiased debate, publish an unbiased pool with unbiased comments. Then we can talk.

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180

I think the only ppl that will go for a refund are those ones that didnt find the game their thing. Dont quite understand the thread. You mean what? That ppl are so immature and cry-babies that they'll get refund coz its not released as soon as they wished to? Are 8 years olds this poll's target?...

I won't. I am in love with this game (especially pvp) and my attitude is "i'll play it when its released". I dont bite my nails and do voodoo stuff to make it happen any sooner :)

• epoqepoq Member UncommonPosts: 394

playing TERA until GW2 launches.  It's definitely a good enough holdover.

• vkejaivkejai Member UncommonPosts: 99

I have already had my refund . I was so dissapointed in the game .

• L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065
    Originally posted by BananaSoup

I think the only ppl that will go for a refund are those ones that didnt find the game their thing....

This one. Actually I saw a couple of threads in the official forums of people asking for a refund because the game was either not what they were expecting or just didn't like it for any reason. The answer was just to direct them to customer support for a refund with no problems.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• tron21369tron21369 Member Posts: 73

not refunding , for im going to play another game till relaseimage atm iam still playing old republic it dead atm sheesh...but if they delay till next year ill refund it and play some thing els thats it : )

• terrantterrant Member Posts: 1,683
    Originally posted by Vutar

This poll seems ridiculous. Who on earth pre-orders a game with no release date and then demands a refund for not releasing when they want it to?

Morons?

I mean, not trying to be mean here but...either you knew what you were getting into, accepted it, and bought the game (like me), or you made a bad decision and have no right freaking out when you should know better. I bought this game sight unseen with no release date because I had faith it would at LEAST give me enough entertainment to justify the one-time cost of the box. Beyond that, anything I get is a bonus.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

And so it begins.  This thread is what I have been talking about.  I have originally been saying that this game would release end of July, early August because I thought the public pressure would be to much to release any later.  While I think it is more likely for a September release now, it is interesting to see the embers of impatience starting to fan to flame.