Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rusila bombing RP players so funny

battler175battler175 Member Posts: 3

This is a video of someone using a raid boss to bomb some RP players.

Maybe the funnest thing ive seen in an mmo in years lol enjoy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lXX8AQLejI&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245

didn't even smile

• battler175battler175 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Warbs

didn't even smile

LOL hard crowd !

Watch the guy on table, that is funny, how can you not laugh at that.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Originally posted by battler175

didn't even smile

LOL hard crowd !

Maybe because we are not 12 years old.

• pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Originally posted by battler175
    Originally posted by Warbs didn't even smile
    LOL hard crowd !

Because griefing is just sad.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I think the only time i got a laugh out of griefing RP'ers was about 5 or 6 years ago in City of Heroes when they released the Villains expansion. It's a PvE game and the the Heroes and Villains worlds are completely separate other than a couple of specific small zones designed for PvP but when the expansion arrived there was a bug that allowed you to cross over into the Hero world with your Villain. First thing we did was head to where the RP'ers used to gather, needless to say lots of hilarity ensued followed by lots of forum rage.

I'd like to think i'm more considerate than that these days but it still gives me a chuckle.

• XexvXexv Member Posts: 308

Ohahahahaohohaahaha! MY SIDES!

• ConnmacartConnmacart Member UncommonPosts: 722
    Originally posted by Kabaal

I think the only time i got a laugh out of griefing RP'ers was about 5 or 6 years ago in City of Heroes when they released the Villains expansion. It's a PvE game and the the Heroes and Villains worlds are completely separate other than a couple of specific small zones designed for PvP but when the expansion arrived there was a bug that allowed you to cross over into the Hero world with your Villain. First thing we did was head to where the RP'ers used to gather, needless to say lots of hilarity ensued followed by lots of forum rage.

I'd like to think i'm more considerate than that these days but it still gives me a chuckle.

Technically that might not have been griefing since you were playing a villain at the time. So you were roleplaying yourself.

• ButtskiButtski Member UncommonPosts: 187

HAHAHAHA!!!

i luv it when rp'er get pwned!

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Lol u pwned him brosef. Ur such a cool guy.

• SaydienSaydien Member Posts: 266

That very much is griefing, technically and in every other sense. On top it just yet again shows what a rubbish Rift is if such stuff is possible there. I can understand the occasional attack on RP-PVP servers if people think that's funny but such stuff is just sad ... Almost as sad as the people that do such stuff or get the giggles out of such a thing (no matter if as the one doing it or watching it in a video)

• rlhegirarlhegira Member UncommonPosts: 36

With videos like this you can only wonder why MMO communities are so bad.

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596

I dig PvP and all, but griefing is for complete losers.  It's for the kinds of people who take joy in killing ants with a magnifying glass and actually feel like a bigger person for it.  Sad, if you ask me.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428

I dont get it. Its not like anything happens when you die in Rift. They lose some soul vitality? Is that whats funny? They have to pay some money to heal their soul?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

didn't even smile

Agreed, crappy video, even griefers can't seem to do a quality job these days.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

I didn't really find it funny either, I'm sure that stuff appeals to a certain crowd, maybe the 15 and under?  It's not that I think what the guy did was terrible and some great moral crime, it's just, there is no penalty for death in rift, and, the guy doing that must be bored of his mind, guess I don't get why he doesn't just log off...

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

You call that bombing players?

This, is bombing players.