Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

Comments

• AlbredAlbred Member UncommonPosts: 48

Playing Smite beta.

• Randallt3mpRandallt3mp Member UncommonPosts: 168

Left 4 Dead 2 (1300 hrs over 2.5 years) and TSW beta this weekend. 

Have Diablo 3 and was playing it with some friends.  I like how you can unlock harder difficulties, but hate the fact that you have to play those difficulties on the same damn story/campaign over again.  The game needs to be longer.

If I had more money I'd probably be playing/trying some more games like Raccoon City, Witcer 2, Battlefield 3 etc....

MMOs Played: FFXI,Age of Conan, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, TERA, TSW, GW2

Playing:None

Waiting For: Wildstar, The Repopulation, Archeage, TESO, Warhammer 40K:EC, EQN

• FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616

Dungeon Siege

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Zeno89

There are still people waiting on this heap of crap after having played it? Wow...

That was the point of this thread - people like this game. I know you can't fathom that - I like GW2 and can't wait for it to come out. Now that you have trolled enough - have a nice day.

• FredomSekerZFredomSekerZ Member Posts: 1,156

There are still people waiting on this heap of crap after having played it? Wow...

There are players with different tastes in games and mmo's? Impossible.

• WagrumWagrum Member Posts: 56

Playing Final Fantasy XIV

It's been improved dramatically and I'm enjoying my stay in Eorzea.

Looking forward to 2.0

• Zeref.DyverZeref.Dyver Member Posts: 270

It's funny how butthurt everybody gets if you say one negative thing. In all honestly I just don't understand how people are liking this game. It is not designed well, movement is floaty, and it's just more of the same crap with a new disguise. Just being honest... And maybe I'm a little upset that I have paid for a game that I am no longer even slightly excited about, probably won't even play it after it comes out. Wish I could get my money back.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

...probably won't even play it...

You probably will.

Originally posted by Badaboom

You probably will.

No honestly it was just THAT bad for me. I played for maybe 2 hours during the first BWE just because I wanted to give it a fair shot since I bought it. I couldn't even stand playing it for an hour this time...

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Right now I'm hopping around between D3, FFXIV and mostly Rift.  This will last me till the 27th when I can finally dig deep into The Secret World and that should take me on out to the GW2 release.

• dadante666dadante666 Member UncommonPosts: 402

gw 1 making mi last title ,and LoL

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

You probably will.

No honestly it was just THAT bad for me. I played for maybe 2 hours during the first BWE just because I wanted to give it a fair shot since I bought it. I couldn't even stand playing it for an hour this time...

I just can't understand this.  Did you not see anything about this game prior to you buying it?  Are you burned out from MMO's?

You probably will.

I just can't understand this.  Did you not see anything about this game prior to you buying it?  Are you burned out from MMO's?

I had been following it, yes. And It looked to me like it was going to be pretty good. Maybe I am just burned out though, I started with classic runescape and I've been playing MMO's pretty religiously since then. I'm having quite a bit of fun with EVE now though.

Originally posted by plescure

im playing with the little known mmo called "my penis" whilst i wait. Its a fairly repetetive game with little longevity and ive never managed to get to end game with it. However it is free to play and very solo friendly (all though its much more fun in a group)

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

I play an MMO called "her Vagina."  I have to keep logging in and out and eventually the system crashes.

ah wow. that game sounds way better than mine

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

ah wow. that game sounds way better than mine

Not really as it has a P2W Cashshop.

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

Left 4 dead 2 !  and i maybe keep playing it if cant aford gw2

I'd give you mine if I could lol

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

Trine 2 and Path of Exile. I just got Sins of the Solar Empire Rebellion although I didn't get a chance to play it yet. I also still play Skyrim every once in a while.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

D3, Wow (Ironman Challenge), and I'm considering TSW for a 2-3 months.

• vojkan95vojkan95 Member Posts: 104

warhammer wrath of heroes , need for speed world , battlefield play for free , tribes ascend    this too

• slicknslim88slicknslim88 Member Posts: 394

I played D3 for  about 50 hours, got my Barbarian I think to Act 2 of Hell and got pissed off at the frustrating, ridiculous, artificial difficulty.  

So I went back to Dark Souls and am slowly working my way through it, crying out at the screen in fury and shortly after, crying out at the screen in joy over every  boss and area I overcome.

Also playing the new BF3 Close Quarters DLC to get my multiplayer fix.

• angrymimeangrymime Member Posts: 154
    Originally posted by slicknslim88

I played D3 for  about 50 hours, got my Barbarian I think to Act 2 of Hell and got pissed off at the frustrating, ridiculous, artificial difficulty.  

So I went back to Dark Souls and am slowly working my way through it, crying out at the screen in fury and shortly after, crying out at the screen in joy over every  boss and area I overcome.

Also playing the new BF3 Close Quarters DLC to get my multiplayer fix.

Ooh I forgot I have dark souls for the ps3.  Might load that sucker back up.  Can't believe I paid as much for that as GW2 and people are still complaining about the price.  Some things I will never understand.  Like how Pacquiao lost last sat.