Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you playing while you wait?

uidCausticuidCaustic Member Posts: 128

I was hoping to play Diablo 3 in between the Beta Weekends till release... but sadly D3 was a horrific failure. ( In my opinion )

What are the rest of you playing to entertain you during the wait?

Comments

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298

world of tanks

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180

Battlefield 3 :) Cant stand other mmos/online rpgs :)

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Planetside, TSW, than PS2...Not really waiting for GW2 to far from launch.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546
    Originally posted by tollbooth

world of tanks

Ditto.

Although it's becoming my main game, as I'm now in a clan and starting to get addicted to clanwars. But we'll see once GW is launched. I'm definately doing the BW's.

• uidCausticuidCaustic Member Posts: 128

Gunna have to give this World of Tanks a look.  Never even gave it a glance heh.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Champions Online

GW1

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

I'm not really "waiting", but I'm still playing EQ2 as my main game and doing the TSW and GW2 weekends when they come up. 

Based on the past BWE, i'm actually not sure if i'll play GW2 again.  Might fool around some more to level up and check out if the group content is any more interesting than the zerg, zerg, zerg of DEs.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298
    Originally posted by uidCaustic

Gunna have to give this World of Tanks a look.  Never even gave it a glance heh.

A seriously skill driven game with a terrible match maker, but it's super fun and addicting.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

FFXIV now worth playing imo.  so much to do and primal fight,  Hamlet defence are great fun.

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

Picked up GW1 Nightfall and EotN shortly after BWE1 to try and get some points in HoM unlocked and catch up on the lore. All other games where I'm at level cap just feel too grindy to me just having repeatables because I stopped raiding altogether. So if I'm to grind anything I figured it might well be for some GW2 goodies.

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Currently playing Diablo 3, while some hate it, i love it and see no reason to apologise for that :)

No current mmorpg's are worth playing for me, done my time in all the good ones and i cba to pay a subs fee anymore for a game.

Looking forward to GW2, but it'll be my final forray into mmorpg's as it's a deplorably poor genre now endlessly spewing sub-par overhyped crap so while im hoping for a fun experience with GW2, im not expecting much :)

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Been playing Diablo 3.  If Vanguard goes F2P then I will be re-trying that game.  The one missing element for Vanguard is players, since most of it requires group play.  Hopefully F2P will help that.

Think I'm already done with D3.  uck.

• seridanseridan Member UncommonPosts: 1,202

Guild Wars 1, trying to get my final 5 HoM points and my GWAMM title, although I hate grinds so much that I'm sure I won't manage to get them before GW2 is released, at least GWAMM which is a horrible grind.

Block the trolls, don't answer them, so we can remove the garbage from these forums

• XithrylXithryl Member UncommonPosts: 256

Halo campaign

Halo Reach MP might try some Halo 3 MP again

Friend just gave me a CD Key for EvE Online, I'll prolly try that out soon...

• meredienmeredien Member UncommonPosts: 18

Cant bare the thought of playing any other MMO's while waiting for GW2 (God knows i've tried)

I will just have to make due with some League of Legends and the recently released Sins of a Solar Empire : Rebellion! (loved all the previous and this expansion havent dissapointed me so far more stuff to be built and Titan class ships, whats not to love? :D)

• BijouBijou Member UncommonPosts: 145

I can't afford subscriptions, so I'm playing Forsaken World, but it makes me frustrated now that I'm close to max lvl, I can feel how overpowered cash shoppers are, even in PVE. Oh well, guess I can't help it, all the F2Ps are like that, but at least FW dailies and my guild keeps me busy, I just wanna kill time. :/ Can't find anything better... I miss GW2 so much.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

Mostly Mount and Blade Warband. Throw in some SKyrim and FO:NV a dash of Risen 2, and that's my game time right now.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Not exactly waiting, but I'm playing Mortal Online, as well as dabbling with a few other things.  I'm sure I'll play GW2 when it comes out, at least to some degree.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• StrangeEyesStrangeEyes Member Posts: 119

Arma II Arrowhead: DayZ MOD

CPU:Intel Core i7-3770K 4GHz
    GPU:ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II TOP
    MB:ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE
    Case:Cooler Master HAF X
    RAM:Corsair 16GB 1600
    PSU:Corsair gold 850
    HD:SSD OCZ 256 GB vertex4

• BerikaiBerikai Member Posts: 162

Not waiting on it myself,I'll play it when released but won't be my main game.

Playing Rift right now and looking forward to the expac and I'm also dabbling with Lotro.These look to be my main 2 games for a good while.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by uidCaustic

I was hoping to play Diablo 3 in between the Beta Weekends till release... but sadly D3 was a horrific failure. ( In my opinion )

What are the rest of you playing to entertain you during the wait?

I am playing D3.  I need a gear grinder in my life.  They are kinda like always dating the same type of girl even though you never stay with them in the end.

• CookieTimeCookieTime Member Posts: 353

Tribes: Ascend. Great game.

Eat me!

• ButregenyoButregenyo Member UncommonPosts: 483

i felt so desperate that i downloaded maplestory for mindless grind :D. There are lots of new classes though it is fun, haha :D.

I cannot play an MMO after GW2... all feels so shallow and cheesy. Right now the only game i play is Dota2. It looks like that will be it till GW2.

Tera bored me too fast. D3 is a fail.

• InfernogalInfernogal Member Posts: 28

Nothing at the moment, looking after my 6 week old :P

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

I play diablo3 from time to time ,actually I'm having more fun than at the gw2 beta weekends.