Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMITE: Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Hi-Rez Studios have partnered up to give out 100 keys for the closed beta of their upcoming MOBA, SMITE!

Not familiar with SMITE? Read below for the game's basic details:

SMITE is an online battleground between mythical gods. Smite is similar to a traditional Dota gameplay with a few changes including a third person perspective and WASD movement.  Players choose from a selection of gods, join session based 5 versus 5 arena combat, and use custom powers and team tactics against other players and minions.

Click here and grab your key before they're all gone!

Comments

• OtakunOtakun Member UncommonPosts: 874

all gone. 

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by Otakun

all gone. 

oh wow that was fast. I picked mine 10 minutes ago and it was like 90 keys remaining.

Cant wait to try this game. I dont play MOBA and DOTA-like games because i hate games with no WASD movement, this one is an awesome exception with WASD included so im in. Still downloading the game and already feels a superior version of Savage 2 and LOCO (land of chaos online) lol

• funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Wow how fast did those go.......boo lol

No signature, I don't have a pen

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

100 only...w/e

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I ended up getting one while at work haha that was nice

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Oh god dammit. I missed out :(

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• RyowulfRyowulf Member UncommonPosts: 664

There will be other chances

• mstrsrevatimstrsrevati Member UncommonPosts: 100

Is there a sign up for future keys?  The game looks interesting.

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

Got a key but can't install. I freakin hate the high rez installer. I had so many problems with it in the past.

I install it and then it tells me to click the Smite Shortcut on my desktop. When I click it i just land in the folder of the installer and when I try to start it, it tells me to start the shortcut...

• TorgenTorgen Member UncommonPosts: 158

I hate hirez. I created a Forum account and my general Profile says that I got a Forum account activated but I can't log into the forums and when i try to receive my password it tells me that my account does not exist...

• boomerang23boomerang23 Member UncommonPosts: 1

i need a key.

• urthal22urthal22 Member UncommonPosts: 108

darn... those keys sure didnt last,  aw well :)

Better luck next time

• DerimosDerimos Member UncommonPosts: 7

If some1 have a spare key. :)