Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll: If there was a sub ..

2»

Comments

• grimfallgrimfall Member UncommonPosts: 1,153
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins

Thisa poll is pointless.  It's like asking if you would buy GW2 if it was a space game or if it had a sub.  It's something that didn't and couldn't happen.

Translation: I'm a fanboy and I didn't like the negative result.

• alexminoalexmino Member Posts: 132

I said no because i haven't finished, but my real answer is i wouldn't have bought it.

It's not like they are patching in new content to keep me busy or anything.

• TrionicusTrionicus Member UncommonPosts: 498
    Originally posted by alexmino

I said no because i haven't finished, but my real answer is i wouldn't have bought it.

It's not like they are patching in new content to keep me busy or anything.

I voted "YES" I would have cancelled by now. Like you Alexmino, I would not have bought it in the first place if there was a sub fee. Would not pay a sub fee for such a short game.

Maybe if they added several more Acts and continued to do so and enabled a significantly larger party limit, or did something like MU online and had an open world hack n slash. It would probably be a different game by then lol

Short answer = Cancelled

Long answer = For significantly more content & significantly less than $15 sub fee, maybe.

Add a few more classes to get it to a possible 50 / 50

• styles74styles74 Member Posts: 222
    Originally posted by helthros
    Originally posted by zethcarn

What a stupid poll.

This. I voted poopsocks.

holy crap, me too!

- John Wooden

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Already stopped playing it and probably never will go back like the other games.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

This poll is incredabily dumb. Might as well take a game like Bejeweled and ask if you would quit playing that if it suddenly had a sub. Its not designed to be an MMO so its not meant for 'sub' otherwise it would need a larger amount of content and be handled vastly different in how its designed.

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

This question is invalid. Unless the game  announced to have regular updates there is nothing to pay a monthly sub for.

Update D3 like a mmo? HELL ye I'd sub. (excuse the pun) :)

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

If there was a sub i wouldn't have bought it in the first place, i'd have just dusted off my copy of titan quest or torchlight and downloaded some mods. lolsub

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

If they revamped the item system to be more like D2:LoD and ditched the AH while adding new content then yes, I would be all over it.

As it stands, it's a gold farming game with a ruined economy which will only get worse when the RMAH is up. No point to farm because the gear that drops isn't good enough to progress. So if you buy the gear you need, then why are you farming?