Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• dfunkrain7dfunkrain7 Quezon CityPosts: 1Member

Server : Nagrand

IGN: Arahya

BattleNetID:dfunkrain7

• HotcellHotcell Richmond Hill, ONPosts: 278Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by dfunkrain7
    Server : Nagrand IGN: Arahya BattleNetID:dfunkrain7

Sending soon

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow EssexPosts: 33Member Uncommon

Hey guys,
    I am even more interested in getting a refer-a-friend thingy. I have only just started playing and i am having a blast working a few classes up to level twenty, as i am on the starter edition currently, however, i have already purchased and recieved battlechest, Litch King, and even Catalsym from Amazon.  ^^
    If anyone would be willing to send me one, i am in Europe by the way, then email me at kier1992@hotmail.co.uk

• GassedGassed Pinellas Park, FLPosts: 1Member

Looking to recruit a experienced wow player.

-This is for someone who already plays but would like to level alts.

What I will do for you:
    - I will pay for your vanilla
    - give you enough gold (On Manoroth) to level to 80 and get flying mount.

What I ask of you:
    - roll a horde character on Manoroth and Drak'Tharon.
    - pay for WoTLK (Cata optional.)

Other than those characters I will level any other character any faction and realm you choose.

• emrys666emrys666 Posts: 11Member Uncommon

I would appreciate a scroll of resurrection for NA

Server: Korgath

Char name: Nhudri

Thanks

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,925Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by emrys666
    I would appreciate a scroll of resurrection for NA Server: Korgath Char name: Nhudri   Thanks

scroll sent

• lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member

in need of a scroll of resurrection for eu server .

email : samahirg@live.com

• korrabiskorrabis Louisville, KYPosts: 19Member

sent

u have sent me a usa one . i needed a european one :(

• HeracliusHeraclius mmorpg landPosts: 71Member
    Originally posted by lotaparty
    u have sent me a usa one . i needed a european one :(

I just sent you an EU scroll!

Will you sub or not?

Thx :)

giving out european scrolls of resurrection .just ask .thanks you

• taurgis3taurgis3 AnversPosts: 2Member

Giving out resurection scrolls. Just send me your request and i'll send it ASAP. (European)

• HeracliusHeraclius mmorpg landPosts: 71Member

I'm sending any European player that wishes to play WoW again a SoR, I will respond within less than day.

• -KO--KO- ChPosts: 9Member

Looking for a NA scroll.

Character name : Garloger

Realm : Medivh

Thanks

• lol0010lol0010 philly, PAPosts: 36Member

Sent :)

• rimaxo14rimaxo14 chicopee, MAPosts: 118Member

Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too gcubin89@gmail.com i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• jwf1978jwf1978 Beaumont, CAPosts: 1Member

Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.

fencilj@msn.com

Originally posted by rimaxo14
    Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too gcubin89@gmail.com i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

eu or na ? you have not mentioned in your post

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,925Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by jwf1978
    Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.    

Scroll sent

• -KO--KO- ChPosts: 9Member

I need someone to PM me his/her B.net email address because I took the cata 10 days trial and it made my account ineligible to a scroll when it shouldn't have, so a GM must do it manually. North America.

Thanks

• Stimos8Stimos8 MelbournePosts: 163Member Uncommon

Hey if someone could send me a scroll of resurrection i would worship them! lol

Pm me first then i will send the email and that

thanks heaps :)

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow EssexPosts: 33Member Uncommon
    If anyone wants one personal message me and i shall send :]
  • CitalkayCitalkay GlasgowPosts: 141Member

Character: Sarphon

Server: Defias Brotherhood

Europe :3

• taurgis3taurgis3 AnversPosts: 2Member

Sent

• dpcollier128dpcollier128 Englewood, COPosts: 38Member

To start this on a... strange note. I want friends. I'm seeking a new server and guild. I left about a year ago over guild drama (ask me the whole story in PM if you like). I also used to play Alliance (big shock) but would like to play Horde (if) when I return to the game. I liked tanking for groups a whole lot. I'll need a Scroll of Rez...

But wait! I'm kind of asking for a project. I lost love for the game before because it felt like a job when I had no one enjoyable to play with. What I want is a group of friends or guild to call my own again. Also, here's the kicker, I don't want to pay a sub unless I find friends to play with long-term. So, send me a PM if you think your guild or server is fun and can convince me to return for more than the week I get for free (seems weird and selfish, I know). I may even pay to have my old main transfered and faction converted to fit (a Death Knight tank), if the friends are worth it.

It's a shot in the dark, but I'm bored to madness and believe that returning to what I know, with new friends, will help me get over this slump. My friends irl don't play WoW and never will. I may have gone crazy and am craving an experience that doesn't exist any more, one with friends, but damn it! I may as well try! :D

Barring real life concerns and other MMOs coming up, I'll be able to play consistantly, usually around afternoons and evenings. We should correspond through PM beforehand to better organize a plan around our schedules; I want to get my time's worth out of what I feel comfortable with (either a week or month).

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: I'm a 24-year-old seeking new WoW friends, guild, and server. I want to play Horde. Strive to be a great tank. Don't like "playing a job" in games; I hope new friends will help eliminate that feeling. Scroll of Rez, please. Will resub if my new guild seems enjoyable long-term. May even tranfer and convert old main to fit new guild (a Death Knight tank). Please, send PMs before sending a Scroll key.