Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• dfunkrain7dfunkrain7 Quezon CityPosts: 1Member

Server : Nagrand

IGN: Arahya

BattleNetID:dfunkrain7

• HotcellHotcell Richmond Hill, ONPosts: 274Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by dfunkrain7

Server : Nagrand

IGN: Arahya

BattleNetID:dfunkrain7

Sending soon

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow EssexPosts: 33Member

Hey guys,
    I am even more interested in getting a refer-a-friend thingy. I have only just started playing and i am having a blast working a few classes up to level twenty, as i am on the starter edition currently, however, i have already purchased and recieved battlechest, Litch King, and even Catalsym from Amazon.  ^^
    If anyone would be willing to send me one, i am in Europe by the way, then email me at kier1992@hotmail.co.uk

• GassedGassed Pinellas Park, FLPosts: 1Member

Looking to recruit a experienced wow player.

-This is for someone who already plays but would like to level alts.

What I will do for you:
    - I will pay for your vanilla
    - give you enough gold (On Manoroth) to level to 80 and get flying mount.

What I ask of you:
    - roll a horde character on Manoroth and Drak'Tharon.
    - pay for WoTLK (Cata optional.)

Other than those characters I will level any other character any faction and realm you choose.

• emrys666emrys666 New Orleans, LAPosts: 10Member Uncommon

I would appreciate a scroll of resurrection for NA

Server: Korgath

Char name: Nhudri

Thanks

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,830Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by emrys666

I would appreciate a scroll of resurrection for NA

Server: Korgath

Char name: Nhudri

Thanks

scroll sent

• lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member

in need of a scroll of resurrection for eu server .

email : samahirg@live.com

• korrabiskorrabis Louisville, KYPosts: 19Member

sent

u have sent me a usa one . i needed a european one :(

• HeracliusHeraclius mmorpg landPosts: 71Member
    Originally posted by lotaparty

u have sent me a usa one . i needed a european one :(

I just sent you an EU scroll!

Will you sub or not?

Thx :)

giving out european scrolls of resurrection .just ask .thanks you

• taurgis3taurgis3 AnversPosts: 2Member

Giving out resurection scrolls. Just send me your request and i'll send it ASAP. (European)

• HeracliusHeraclius mmorpg landPosts: 71Member

I'm sending any European player that wishes to play WoW again a SoR, I will respond within less than day.

• -KO--KO- ChPosts: 9Member

Looking for a NA scroll.

Character name : Garloger

Realm : Medivh

Thanks

• lol0010lol0010 philly, PAPosts: 36Member

Sent :)

• rimaxo14rimaxo14 chicopee, MAPosts: 118Member

Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too gcubin89@gmail.com i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• jwf1978jwf1978 Beaumont, CAPosts: 1Member

Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.

fencilj@msn.com

Originally posted by rimaxo14

Hey everyone if anyone would like to send me a Scroll of Ressurection so i can get the cata reward seeing how i only have WOTLK and i just got off the phone with blizz for other reasons they said i'm eligible for it so Send it too gcubin89@gmail.com i'm gonna buy a few months so you will get your reward asap also hehe

eu or na ? you have not mentioned in your post

• ThorkuneThorkune Eastern, KYPosts: 1,830Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by jwf1978

Could someone hook me up with a na scroll. I would really appreciate it.

Scroll sent

• -KO--KO- ChPosts: 9Member

I need someone to PM me his/her B.net email address because I took the cata 10 days trial and it made my account ineligible to a scroll when it shouldn't have, so a GM must do it manually. North America.

Thanks

• Stimos8Stimos8 MelbournePosts: 163Member

Hey if someone could send me a scroll of resurrection i would worship them! lol

Pm me first then i will send the email and that

thanks heaps :)

• PinkSparrowPinkSparrow EssexPosts: 33Member
    If anyone wants one personal message me and i shall send :]
  • CitalkayCitalkay GlasgowPosts: 141Member

Character: Sarphon

Server: Defias Brotherhood

Europe :3

• taurgis3taurgis3 AnversPosts: 2Member

Sent

• dpcollier128dpcollier128 Englewood, COPosts: 38Member

To start this on a... strange note. I want friends. I'm seeking a new server and guild. I left about a year ago over guild drama (ask me the whole story in PM if you like). I also used to play Alliance (big shock) but would like to play Horde (if) when I return to the game. I liked tanking for groups a whole lot. I'll need a Scroll of Rez...

But wait! I'm kind of asking for a project. I lost love for the game before because it felt like a job when I had no one enjoyable to play with. What I want is a group of friends or guild to call my own again. Also, here's the kicker, I don't want to pay a sub unless I find friends to play with long-term. So, send me a PM if you think your guild or server is fun and can convince me to return for more than the week I get for free (seems weird and selfish, I know). I may even pay to have my old main transfered and faction converted to fit (a Death Knight tank), if the friends are worth it.

It's a shot in the dark, but I'm bored to madness and believe that returning to what I know, with new friends, will help me get over this slump. My friends irl don't play WoW and never will. I may have gone crazy and am craving an experience that doesn't exist any more, one with friends, but damn it! I may as well try! :D

Barring real life concerns and other MMOs coming up, I'll be able to play consistantly, usually around afternoons and evenings. We should correspond through PM beforehand to better organize a plan around our schedules; I want to get my time's worth out of what I feel comfortable with (either a week or month).

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: I'm a 24-year-old seeking new WoW friends, guild, and server. I want to play Horde. Strive to be a great tank. Don't like "playing a job" in games; I hope new friends will help eliminate that feeling. Scroll of Rez, please. Will resub if my new guild seems enjoyable long-term. May even tranfer and convert old main to fit new guild (a Death Knight tank). Please, send PMs before sending a Scroll key.