Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starcraft II sale on Battle.net

Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

This doesn't happen every day. I swear the games been out forever and the digital version of the game has been locked at 60 bucks for as long as i;ve been visiting the blizzard site.

Well this week its 33% off. $39.99.

Great deal for a pretty bad ass game.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

Comments

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

The single player campaign was great. The multiplayer still needs balancing. Still worth every penny.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384
    Originally posted by Z3R01

This doesn't happen every day. I swear the games been out forever and the digital version of the game has been locked at 60 bucks for as long as i;ve been visiting the blizzard site.

Thats how blizzard works, they never lower the price of their games becuase they know their name will sell them no matter what the price is.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425
    Originally posted by warmaster670
    Originally posted by Z3R01

Thats how blizzard works, they never lower the price of their games becuase they know their name will sell them no matter what the price is.

Yeah this is why im posting about it. Unless you own another Blizzard game or visit the battle.net site on a regular basis you would miss it.

want to share the info with my fellow gamers just incase they were waiting on a price drop.

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• madazzmadazz Member RarePosts: 2,106

Thanks man! I actually was actually just thinking about SC2 a bit ago. Just bought it now.

• Not_KhaerosNot_Khaeros Member Posts: 31

Great timing on their part, too.  With the SC2 Arcade beta running, we're going to see a lot more SC2 interest as some of the great custom maps pop up again.