Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what games do people like on this site.

2»

Comments

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Diablo 3 - awesome game

DCUO - not bad action gameplay

WOW - good production, great game but getting old

• AwDiddumsAwDiddums Member UncommonPosts: 416

Any game that is fun to play and isn't going to involve me killing rats to max my lvl.

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096
    Originally posted by Ichmen

i like Pong

if you dont like that... TOO BAD you just arent pro enough then tisk tisk tisk...

My uncle had a pong machine in the mid 70s, but once I got a 2600, it was game on for Space Invaders, Asteroids, and Pinball. In the arcades it was definitely Pac Man.  Could never get past the 5th key.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

Three games I think everyone should try at least once:

1. Eve Online

2. City of Heroes

3. Wizard 101

All are unique, fun, and thoroughly enjoyable, but YMMV due to personal tastes.

<3

• GurpslordGurpslord Member Posts: 350
    Originally posted by Nefarion84

Not trying to flame but..... it seems that every game I look at on this site, is getting torched by this community....any recommendations from the crowd, not including WOW please...

The answer to your question abotu what games do people like on this site is easy, and clearly...none.

Our humble little community hates hard and fanboys hard with very few moments of clarity or level headed conversation whatsoever.  I'll note that I said none even tho there are clearly fanboys...I say this because those fanboys are equal parts hate and vitriol and absolutely on par with the standard haters these days.

Truly I think people like games here..just to evoke rage and anger out of those who dont. ^^

Cheers.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

I was going to respond and then realised that the answer is too obvious. But the logical fallacy of your post is worth mentioning.

All games get flamed =/= MMORPG.com members don't like any game. It only takes one member for all games to be flamed.

As for recommendations. What MMO did you like in the past? Might be easier for ppl here to suggest a new game then.

• krem4opldkrem4opld Member Posts: 12

I don't get how Rift is f2p buuut ok ...

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Eve Online - Best MMORPG on the market today by a long shot.

Lineage 2 - Was a very good game, it's gotten butchered over the years though.

City of Heroes - Love the super hero theme.  You can spend hours just playing with the character creator.

Anything released in the past 5 years is aesthetically pleasing crap.  It's hard not to ridicule these games.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville