Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In 42 minutes

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

It will be exactly 48 hours till BWE start.

(sorry could not resist)

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• StrixMaximaStrixMaxima Member UncommonPosts: 865

I hate you.

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

Thank you.

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

not if the client keeps crashing.

• SorrowSorrow Member Posts: 1,195

rofl cruel..

• ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758
    Originally posted by Istavaan

not if the client keeps crashing.

Who's been having their client crashing? Aside from the odd issue with people with 4GB vRAM, it's been pretty stable :D

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Client nearly downloaded, this better be good. I don't think anything that's coming out can beat JUICY ArcheAge.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

Client nearly downloaded, this better be good. I don't think anything that's coming out can beat JUICY ArcheAge.

Less then 40 hours to go and find out.

GW2 will blow your mind as long as you have atleast an open mind towards it.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• kramtkramt Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

Not every people likes grinding. I like the idea that archeage is bringing on the table but then after pondering I've realized that I don't have the time to play for more than 2 hours a day which is what Archeage is about. I've seen the siege battles and in my opinion it's far inferior to GW2's world versus world. I heard in Archeage 100 vs 100 is the max cap for siege battles. Compare it to GW2 which they are targetting 2000 players can participate in their WvWvW which is way more epic

• sk8chalifsk8chalif Member UncommonPosts: 666

to anyones who got client crash. try to move the folders to the desktop. its worked for me.

~The only opinion that matters is your own.Everything else is just advice,~

In 42 minutes, it will be 27 hours...

• lilHealalilHeala Member UncommonPosts: 522

1656 minutes to go :D

Although the number is bigger than in hours it still feels so close I started counting down in mins.

• CitalkayCitalkay Member Posts: 141

The virginity is strong in this thread.

Originally posted by citalkay

The virginity is strong in this thread.

Nah, just people being bored....

Oh, and did i tell you that in 42 minutes its exactly 24 hours till BWE.

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Now LESS THAN 24HRS til next BWE.... 

1 more sleep, LOL(then no sleep for 48hrs)

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• Originally posted by stragen001

LOL 48 hours is for wimps - why not go for the entire 60?  j/k :)

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682
    Originally posted by Delvie
    Originally posted by stragen001

I have no desire to be a news story about some fanatical gamer who died after playing 60 hours straight of GW2!

I managed 38 hours total last BWE. I think I can do 42 hours, total, this time around, with out feeling like an overly-obssessed GW2 addict who has lost all sense of self control and human dignity. ;)

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

Well tomorrow i have to go see the new movie out and probably go out looking for a companion for the evening. GM Marvel Superheros Saturday all day. Will be able to get on in the evening but I want a launch date myself.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456

Nevermind...

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

Originally posted by fiontar

Originally posted by Delvie
    Originally posted by stragen001
    Now LESS THAN 24HRS til next BWE....  1 more sleep, LOL(then no sleep for 48hrs)

I have no desire to be a news story about some fanatical gamer who died after playing 60 hours straight of GW2!

I managed 38 hours total last BWE. I think I can do 42 hours, total, this time around, with out feeling like an overly-obssessed GW2 addict who has lost all sense of self control and human dignity. ;)

Dang i am so casuall, i might be lucky if i make anywhere between 12 and 16 hours, tough 10 hours might be closer.

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

Im so excited im gonna try an Asura Mesmer!!! I wish I could just go to sleep until beta starts so time would fly by!!!

Originally posted by drtack1

Im so excited im gonna try an Asura Mesmer!!! I wish I could just go to sleep until beta starts so time would fly by!!!  

(searches under the stone) To badcasura are not in he BWE

• korat102korat102 Member Posts: 313

It starts at 8pm for those of us in the UK so it looks like a late night (or early morning) at best. 

Just a matter of what world...and what class... decisions...

• IrusIrus Member Posts: 774

Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already.

• oblitrifyoblitrify Member Posts: 14

Asurans! Oh, I can't wait! This totally rocks!