Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you know why everyone plays LoL right now?

1235»

Comments

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    Originally posted by rabite256

I too uninstalled LoL because of the terrible community. Out of all the online games I have ever played, LoL's community was the worst.

Hehe, try playing "Heroes of Newerth", then you'll see that LoL community is not that bad :)

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by Ares31

Wrong...........  Just Wrong

RIFT has blown away the MMO competition.....If you dont like RIFT/TRION, you dont like MMO's....period

Rift is Just a hack and slash not a rounded MMO that can garner : Longevity/Community / Proper trade skills and crafting/ Politics.

And notice what i did with youre post , you tried to make it look like something with content by using lots of white space the same thing that makes Rift a fail as an MMO. Good fun for a Hack n Slash but not an MMO in the truest sense.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by Emrendil
    Originally posted by Lonzo

There is no alternative for us MMO-Fans out there. LoL is the perfect thing to play between MMO releases and right now there is really no MMORPG out there that is really worth to play.

I tried LoL, but I get "stuffed" pretty fast. DOTA games are just not for me. My alternative to MMORPG would be single player RPG.

There are alternatives with smaller communities that are fun ; A number of text based games offer everything and more that current MMOs do not and with a bit of imagination great times can be had.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

I tried LOL for a week.  I found the playerbase so rude and immature I deleted it off my harddrive.  Never played a MMO with that reaction.    I hope those people stay on LOL and out of any MMO I play.  

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Hmm Did this get bumped to IN THE SPOTLIGHT in order to push traffic to rtsGuru? I honestly can't think of why this one sided troll thread about LoL is a spotlight thread on mmorpg.com

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• Originally posted by DannyGlover

Hmm Did this get bumped to IN THE SPOTLIGHT in order to push traffic to rtsGuru? I honestly can't think of why this one sided troll thread about LoL is a spotlight thread on mmorpg.com

was just thinkin this.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456
    Originally posted by DannyGlover

Same. I can't even understand how this thread is a sticky.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan
    Originally posted by DannyGlover

Same. I can't even understand how this thread is a sticky.

Considering the quality of some of the threads on the front page (other than the eternal sandbox vs themepark war), this was probably the best of the lot. :P

I play LoL and have a great time with friends. I don't take it seriously though as my friends don't either.

AD Range Carry Only? Sure!

Tank Melee only? Sure!

Hot-Chick only? Sure!

etc etc.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by cutthecrap

Lol.

Oh wait: LoL image

Sure mate, every MMO-less gamer is playing LoL, because there aren't any other alternatives like, I don't know, Skyrim, or D3 or other singleplayer games or any of the F2P MMO's and multiplayer games except LoL image

this---^

OP you fall to easy for MARKETING gimmicks. Those LoL numbers are accounts, for a Free Game. not a monthly sub. lol

Philosophy of MMO Game Design