Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

diablo 3 inferno mode too difficult

13»

Comments

• Z3R01Z3R01 Member UncommonPosts: 2,425

I like that inferno is challenging. If it was easy I would have it cleared and then what?

Playing: Nothing

Looking forward to: Nothing 

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Originally posted by Iselin

As a 52 barbarian... I hate those frigging bees in ACT 2! I'm built and geared for everything else but I hate those suckers...just saying :)

I generally love the difficulty levels, but I still admit there are some elite traits combined with others that just get insane. I depend on the ability to just reset the map sometimes. I have to laugh though... when I see that I've aggroed a couple different elite groups with multiple traits like fire-chained, invulnerable, electrified, nightmarish (chain fear), and that trait with the purple rays of death all together at once, I run away like a little girl... and still die a couple times just trying to stun and run. It's pretty funny. Sometimes I just take my hand off the mouse and /facepalm at the pve pwnage.

Someone needs to make a game where all you do is throw the hardest mobs you can at other players to try and wipe them. I think there was this older game that had that idea but nothing recent that I can think of.. Hey... maybe that's why Diablo 3 requires an online connection! They are probably doing this to us in real time and laughing their ass off at us.

• BanaghranBanaghran Member Posts: 869
    Originally posted by Z3R01

I like that inferno is challenging. If it was easy I would have it cleared and then what?

Grind gear to DOMINATE it, or be able to play it with a normally sub-par or crazy build.

That is the item game, the current one is a progression game :)

Flame on!

:)

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Lol, first its too easy now its too hard. They will probably nerf it though....

• IstavaanIstavaan Member Posts: 1,350

i don't care if its too hard i just want it to be possible to solo. i play single player games on my own.

• druezdruez Member UncommonPosts: 120

Imagine trying this on hardcore.  I'm not that there yet, but playing hardcore adds another whole oh crap factor to every encounter.

• ZenIrishChaiZenIrishChai Member UncommonPosts: 527
    Originally posted by druez

Imagine trying this on hardcore.  I'm not that there yet, but playing hardcore adds another whole oh crap factor to every encounter.

I really don't know if I want to even attempt it. I just accept dying in inferno right now. It's like Dark Souls. It's hard and you will die, a lot, but I'm fine with it as long as I can keep trying from the last save point or stop and continue it later. I think losing everything is where I would lose my patience and toss my computer like a frisbee. Everyone has their limits.

• sibs4455sibs4455 Member UncommonPosts: 369
    Originally posted by druez

Inferno Belial was killed yesterday by a Hardcore player.

Hardcore is very popular in d3 even more so than d2, Blizz just needs to fix a few exploits though.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Inferno difficulty is coming down in 1.03 .. for act 2-4.

Inferno Act 1 is fine. With decent gear, i kill the Skeleton king and Butcher with one try. Elite & champ packs are ok as long as I am careful. In fact, i switch from a safer kiting build to a slightly faster dps one (still kiting base) and was doing ok.

Act 2, OTOH, is much more difficult.

• BanaghranBanaghran Member Posts: 869
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

Inferno difficulty is coming down in 1.03 .. for act 2-4.

Inferno Act 1 is fine. With decent gear, i kill the Skeleton king and Butcher with one try. Elite & champ packs are ok as long as I am careful. In fact, i switch from a safer kiting build to a slightly faster dps one (still kiting base) and was doing ok.

Act 2, OTOH, is much more difficult.

Variability of play :)

Flame on!

:)