Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Repopulation: KickStarter Program Launched

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The team behind The Repopulation has announced that it has officially launched a KickStarter campaign to help fund development. According to devs, The Repopulation is a sandbox title that will focus on innovation.

Nation System

• Unique three faction PvP system where the third faction allows characters to create their own independent Rogue Nations.

• Player created city system allows players to form and design their own cities, structures and homes.

• Nations can own multiple cities, and even besiege the cities of their enemies.

Find out more on the KickStarter page for The Repopulation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RoyalPhunkRoyalPhunk Member UncommonPosts: 174

Yep supported. Shame about the hero engine but in this kind of situation I can understand. Long way out but looking forward to it.

• CavadusCavadus Member UncommonPosts: 707

Supported!  Aside from Planetside 2 this is the only MMO I'm looking forward to.

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

Im in!

Looks to be just what I have been wanting in an MMO since SWG.

LOL, Ill buy in just for the fact that they are a bunch of "amateurs" doing stuff with The Hero Engine that Bioware "professionals" and $200 million couldnt.

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Over 7000 dollars with 28 days to go not to shabby i say ;)

p>
  • stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Hadnt really heard much about this game untik now, looks really really interesting though.

Definitely added to my "to watch" list. I wonder if we will see this before we see AA in the West?

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Originally posted by stragen001

Hadnt really heard much about this game untik now, looks really really interesting though.

Definitely added to my "to watch" list. I wonder if we will see this before we see AA in the West?

Depending on Kickstarter success they have a tentative Nov 2013 full launch,but subject to change if they can speed up development,pretty much why Kickstarter was there prefered option

p>
  • NaughtyPNaughtyP Member UncommonPosts: 793

Pretty cool!

Enter a whole new realm of challenge and adventure.

• JorendoJorendo Member UncommonPosts: 275

Looks very interesting. See big expensive devs, this how you do it! Always funny how the indie scene brings so much more inovating games. People shout that GW2 is the sandbox game people been waiting for, but GW2 is hardly sandbox. But this game, create your own rogue nation, build cities, etc, now that is how you do it!

• bigcheeseukbigcheeseuk Member UncommonPosts: 133

I bunged them $10, hope the game goes well. I support many indie developers this way.