Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frogster support, read in and laugh

2»

Comments

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

Lol the OP bought the key from a reseller site, no surprise he got banned, maybe he should buy the game from a legal seller next time.

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

Reselling site? Seriously? And you thought this wouldn't happen? If you buy a Steam game from a reseller and you register it on steam it could get your account banned. Stay far away from these no matter how cheap they are.

• BolsyoBolsyo Member Posts: 4

Yeye, I get it, trolling is fun. If you actually cared to read the posts and in the official Tera forums, you would know that this has happened to people who has bought the game directly from Frogster, and from their official retailers too.

But sure, keep on trollin' , I know it's fun ;)

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

After I played for a short time Runes Of Magic, I would never play a game where Frogster has its finger in it.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Originally posted by spizz

After I played for a short time Runes Of Magic, I would never play a game where Frogster has its finger in it.

100% how i came to dislike frogster. They are so awesome at ruining there own games. I will forever skip any game they get. I dont care if its the only video game on earth. Ill become a hobbit and live in a cave instead.

Frogster added there own cash shop currency to the auction house to thwart off auction sellers in Runes of Magic. Instead what it did was kill the entire game economy and flooded the market with them. The RMT sellers who were already filthy rich bought up all the diamonds and jacked the price up about 5x what it originally was. How do i know this? I was a GM for Runes of Magic. Over 6 of my guildies were. Wicked Red Guild. We all quit asap after that.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452
    Originally posted by Bolsyo
    I'm a passive aggressive flamer

Don't get passive-aggressive just because people are calling Lel out for heading out to a shady company to get the key.  It's not called trolling - it's called bringing the truth, bro.

• Mike_LMike_L Member UncommonPosts: 72

If a friend of mine asked me for advice wether to buy or stay away from this game I would tell him to stay away.  It's a nice battle system idea but a poorly done conversion from the Korean market to the western.

If it ain't dead you're not pressing 2 hard enough.