Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Bioware Rocked By Layoffs

12346»

Comments

• BleakmageBleakmage Plattsburgh, NYPosts: 174Member
    Originally posted by chelao
    Originally posted by Bleakmage
    Originally posted by chelao I dont currently play the game I want to but I cant decide becouse I bought the Collectors Edition.

Say again?

yes I bought Collectors Edition becouse I love star wars movies and not neccesserie SWTOR and im not currently subscribe but I been thinking of subscribing and why becouse thers no good MMO's right now at this moment to be playing other than Guild Wars 2 that already bought and play the beta in so you may be laughing becouse I bought it and thers another reason why I am not subscribe currently on SWTOR reasons I quite is becouse thers lots and lots of people complaining about the game and makes me not play it becouse I am worry about playing SWTOR with people saying bad Stuff on You Tube and other places like google but at the same time I have seen Reviews on IGN, GameSpot, G4,MMOHUT and also MMORPG and they gave SWTOR a good review so I am wondering is this game good or not?  I will say SWTOR just came out and I think it has potential but I dont want to be ther or play it currently becouse that Potential is not ther yet and I could be playing other games like Planet Side 2 and Guild Wars 2 or Mechwarrior Online. So we Have to wait and see what Happens To SWTOR. 

Thank you for clarifying sir/ma'am :D

12346»