Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes: Pyramid of Settra Hands-On Preview

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered up with the Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes team to bring you an exclusive preview of the newly released Pyramid of Settra scenario.

The latest map to be added to the game, Pyramid of Settra, is an interesting and chaotic map that is set, as one might guess, within the claustrophobic confines of a Tomb King pyramid. The map layout features a central room with three treasure rooms for each of the teams. Once the match starts, everyone makes a mad dash for the central room to grab as many of the six relics that instantly spawn. Returning relics to your team’s treasure chest grants your team points over time, depending on how many relics your team has in their chest. Naturally, players from the opposing teams can raid your treasure room and steal your relics, and one can expect relics to be stolen and change hands quite frequently as a result. If that weren’t enough, new relics (up to a total of 10) also spawn periodically in the center so it’s important to keep an eye (and presence) outside of your treasure room.

Read more of Michael Bitton's Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes: Pyramid of Settra Hands-On Preview.

Comments

• orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956

new map!- nice cant wait to try it- love this game!

• ThaneUlfgarThaneUlfgar Member Posts: 283

I have the beta client installed on my computer and logged into play.

I prefer Chaos. Apparently, one must to pay to unlock the Chaos gentleman in the open beta. I found that quite offputting.

Call me cheap, but I haven't played the game at all.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637
    Originally posted by ThaneUlfgar

I have the beta client installed on my computer and logged into play.

I prefer Chaos. Apparently, one must to pay to unlock the Chaos gentleman in the open beta. I found that quite offputting.

Call me cheap, but I haven't played the game at all.

Your not cheap

Your sensible

Now go uninstall that trash and wait for MOBA 2 or play leage of legends.

• FuerchtegottFuerchtegott Member Posts: 79

I don't understand why this game is covered on this site. It's not a MMORPG and, honestly, it's a shame to Warhammer Online. It's a shame because it signifies how much substance there was to WAR - zero.

A site dedicated to MMORPGs should not cover such mockery to the genre even if it's fun to play as a game. It just comes with too much bagagge...