Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok i've had enough of this!

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Now i know we have been over this on multiple occasions and threads but i am so pissed off you would'nt believe.i have a rather busy schedule but i would really like to play this game and get my fucking money's worth.yet again i log in to error message 37,servers are busy at this time try again later.not been able to log in for 3 days now.i,m sure the servers have been up and are up but i am so damned unlucky trying to get on them..its not even peak time in EU and i cannot get a lookin.what makes this worse is that they know this and still nothing is done..i feel i've been robbed .

At some point i will be lucky enough to get in and have a go i just feel so pissed off atm.

P.S i need to mention i got this for free thru WOW but not the point really..i had to pay for WOW so in essence i paid my way if you know what i mean.

Comments

• madroxymadroxy Member Posts: 53

Look into Torchlight 2, if your looking for a hack n slash that wont be P2W

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Yea, whining on the forums always bring swift results. 

Since when did the internet become a personal diary of one's woes?

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by madroxy

Look into Torchlight 2, if your looking for a hack n slash that wont be P2W

yeah i already paid for it thru steam,looking forward to release.

• MorvMorv Member UncommonPosts: 331

Path of Exile looks interesting too. :)

• MorvMorv Member UncommonPosts: 331
    Originally posted by strangepower

Hrm, let's see he's had two suggestions thus far so I guess it does!

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by kevjards

yet again i log in to error message 37,servers are busy at this time try again later.not been able to log in for 3 days now.i,m sure the servers have been up and are up but i am so damned unlucky trying to get on them..its not even peak time in EU and i cannot get a lookin.what makes this worse is that they know this and still nothing is done..i feel i've been robbed .

I haven't logged in today, but yesterday and the day before I'd no problems at all. None. If you had problems logging in then, why not contact Customer Support from Blizzard? As far as I know Blizzard had no problems with the Europe servers then, so perhaps there is something else going on.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Started back, about...the first day they turned it on.

Forums are for PVP, for communication with our fellow man about what we think, feel, believe and preach.

You are apparently missing the point.

Back to the OP, yes, it seems strange they can't keep this environment more stable than it is, it doesn't appear to be all that challenging in terms of complexity but perhaps it is., who knows.

Unfortunately, unlike a monthly sub game, they can't even give you compensation in the form of free time, let's hope they come up with something else. (free AH bucks maybe?)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

From my experience,

...since the internet's inception.

• hpistihpisti Member UncommonPosts: 78

Haven't had any problems since launch day. No lag, no DC, ... could the problem be on your end?

Here's something to consider though: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a381824/diablo-3-game-breaking-bug-investigated-by-blizzard.html

I know, it's a different error message, but it could cause issues logging back into the game.

• AvatarBladeAvatarBlade Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by hpisti

Haven't had any problems since launch day. No lag, no DC, ... could the problem be on your end?

Here's something to consider though: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a381824/diablo-3-game-breaking-bug-investigated-by-blizzard.html

I know, it's a different error message, but it could cause issues logging back into the game.

Most of these problems are on US servers, that's why you didn't have any trouble.

• hpistihpisti Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by AvatarBlade
    Originally posted by hpisti

Most of these problems are on US servers, that's why you didn't have any trouble.

Oh, my bad then. Thanks for the info.

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

It's an error from the recent patch. Im not sure if the servers are still down or if it is a problem with the downloaded file but they should be up and running as of about 20 hours ago, still MANY people are getting the Error 37 message and no word from Bioware yet.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896
    Originally posted by Zinzan

It's an error from the recent patch. Im not sure if the servers are still down or if it is a problem with the downloaded file but they should be up and running as of about 20 hours ago, still MANY people are getting the Error 37 message and no word from Bioware yet.

You mean Blizzard

• SasamiSasami Member Posts: 326
    Originally posted by Zinzan

Message from Bioware to all Blizzard players: HAHAAAAHAAAAHHHAAAAAHHAAAA!

Well I had to. In OP case best way should be try to ask if someone else is having problems when you are. If not, then normal methods to do is reinstall software, check if something is causing problems with internet. 

• ScypherothScypheroth Member Posts: 264

ehh took me 4 days to get cored of D3...finished the game ween the new story good wnought for me...i cant replay the same content over n over n over n over...i donno maybe im just getting too old for games....

currently playing Arm2 DayZ mod....this will keep me busy for months month months to come...

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Been here since 'o8 and just coming to the realization this happens?

Welcome to the internet and forums I suppose.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435

thx Kev, now im sure ill never buy this *urd of a game

• MikkelBMikkelB Member Posts: 240
    Originally posted by Wickedjelly

Been here since 'o8 and just coming to the realization this happens?

Welcome to the internet and forums I suppose.

Get in line an get your own free soapbox today!

• GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281

Yeah I would agree. Wait till Torchlight 2 comes out and then you can have D3 as a side item. To be honest that's what I'm waiting for. If TL2 came out first we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

• NevulusNevulus Member UncommonPosts: 1,288

Yes it sucks, and like the OP I too have an extremely busy schedule, so my playtime is rather limited. When I do have time to play, D3 something is always wrong. 

Complaining on a forum will not do much other than fuel the trolls, so I chose to just pick up Civilization V: Game of the Year edition. All I have to say is what a great deal/game!!!! Maybe one day I will get to play Diablo III again, until then I definitely would not reccommend anyone to purchase D3 for $60. It's just NOT worth it.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Well, my experience in the EU servers is basically almost always on. The game/launcher was patched early this morning though, it was scheduled. Saying nothing is being done about it is clearly you making things up, they are working on stability all the time. I've had a couple error 37 messages but I get in after about 5 mins of trying every time, literally.

Plus, I'm playing right now... just tabbed out while I had something to eat. You really are extremely unlucky because from my experience everything you've said is just a myth.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Vannor

Well, my experience in the EU servers is basically almost always on. The game/launcher was patched early this morning though, it was scheduled. Saying nothing is being done about it is clearly you making things up, they are working on stability all the time. I've had a couple error 37 messages but I get in after about 5 mins of trying every time, literally.

Plus, I'm playing right now... just tabbed out while I had something to eat. You really are extremely unlucky because from my experience everything you've said is just a myth.

You can call someone a liar all you'd like, but I have 3 friends who all could not play D3 at all yesterday, for 12 hours it was down...

They had to extend their maintenance...

On a game that a lot of people are playing for a single player experience...

So you can ignore all the problems and the faults and the issues and think everything is fantastic!

But the rest of us are living in reality.

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

If you care, there IS quite a few options for offline play, but you have to be clever in your searches and smart as to not download a keylogger!

But then if u just cared about offline play, torchlight2 is a better game hands down. In all ways.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

If you care, there IS quite a few options for offline play, but you have to be clever in your searches and smart as to not download a keylogger!

But then if u just cared about offline play, torchlight2 is a better game hands down. In all ways.

Question, considering all the monster spawns, loot tables, and combat data are stored server side.

HOW?

Thank you for your time.

• TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158

To the OP. You paid for and supported a game that you are only allowed to play at the discretion of the company.

Yes it sucks but that's what you paid for. Of course you are in the right to complain about it since you are a paying customer.