Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

World First, Level 60 of all classes!

13»

Comments

• slowpoke68slowpoke68 Chicago, ILPosts: 413Member Uncommon

Get off the guy's back.  I wouldn't play D3 if you paid me, but he did something he wanted to do, good for him.

Assuming someone has no life because they can extreme powergame for 2 weeks is about as valid as most assumptions.

OP could be independently wealthy, retired, or in a job where he can take time off when he wants.  Just because he gamed really hard for two weeks doesn't mean he does it all the time.   He may have a long list of accomplishments in real life that anyone would be proud of.

Then again he may not. 

One way or the other, don't be so don't be so harsh on the guy.

• itssantositssantos Clinton, CTPosts: 83Member Uncommon

Grats OP, hope you enjoyed the run.

For the no life comments. If they enjoyed it, i think that is good living as long as you do what you enjoy. Not sure what satasifaction is given by stating the OP has no life. Feel you could of used your time more wisely..you know living it up. Unless trolling people's personal achievements is what gets you off.

• tollboothtollbooth grants pass, ORPosts: 298Member

good job OP

• TymorisTymoris AthensPosts: 360Member

Kudos OP ^^

Hope after that you don't feel burned out:D

• KinchyleKinchyle Hugo, ORPosts: 309Member

Nice...way to rush to the end for nothing...

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Harold, KYPosts: 83Member
    Originally posted by spurlock999
    Originally posted by Epicent

OP said world first on AMERICAN servers so stop linking foreign crap and actually read the post. Grats OP. you did good :)

"WORLD first on the AMERICAN servers."  You might honestly be the dumbest person on the internet.

yet again. the game releases at DIFFERENT TIMES in DIFFERENT REGIONS. not my fault you dont do your homework you idiotic prick. Hmm, pretty sure the fact that you did not account for that would make you the DUMBEST person on the internet. Its like saying. I won a marathon but I had a 24 hour headstart over a guy that is way faster than me. You truly are dumb as hell so stop the hating and stick to the subject.

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or if you are really this stupid.  When the regions release doesn't make a  friggin difference.  WORLD first is WORLD first. and US first is US first.   Tough luck for being on the American severs but it doesn't change the fact that it is not in any way, shape or form a WORLD first.  Please use google or a dictionary next time.

He didnt say worlds first out of all servers. He said worlds first SPECIFICALLY on the American servers. That means that he is the WORLDS first to get to lvl cap on all characters on the AMERICAN servers. That means that before him, noone in the WORLD had all the characters to 60 on an AMERICAN server. It really isn't that hard to understand. Never once did he claim to be the worlds first out of all the servers. You are just to stupid to see that apparantly.

The defintion of WORLD means ALL THE WORLD not ALL THE WORLD JUST ON THE AMERICAN SERVERS.  He is claiming it by using the word WORLD.  Do you honestly have zero reading comprehension or are you simply unable to use google properly?  It would be as stupid as me claiming i got world first...but only between people in my neighborhood.  If he wants to claim first on the American servers there is a term for that - US FIRST.  Stop being a moron. 

Im gonna have to rebuttle this....You can Play on Americans Servers in any Country not just the US...Just like I could break a record in Europe Servers while Im living in America....So really hes not the one being a Moron....Just becuase it Says American Server dosent mean Americans are the only ones playing that server...

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Harold, KYPosts: 83Member
    Originally posted by moosecatlol

Good hustle.

Though I do believe you got beat by 3 days.

I dont think Thats an American Server...He saying hes the first on an American server...Is that link for an American Server??

• VindictusVindictus Somewhere, NCPosts: 49Member

+1 for the OP.

-1 for all the trolls who just want to complain about how he spends his time.

• GhabboGhabbo Buenos AiresPosts: 251Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Vindictus

+1 for the OP.

+1 image

• MikkelBMikkelB SteenwijkPosts: 240Member
    Originally posted by Saydien

Again nope. He fished for feedback (albeit a more positive one) so he has to accept feedback. For me it is also one of the many duties of society to try to help and correct troubling behaviours. There are too many unemployed no-lifers settled in unemployment without any effort to try changing that. If the community/society has to pay for his/her upkeep then there is damage.

I agree. These kind of threads reek of attention seeking. Did he attempt to get the 'World first on American servers' for his own personal achievement or for bragging rights? Besides, why start a thread and don't reply in it again?

Personally this world first stuff is kind of pointless. For Heroic Raids or similar challenges I can understand, but for fasted leveling? Not much challenge there.

• sacredfoolsacredfool prague, TXPosts: 760Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Sephros
    Originally posted by Dranny

That was a great thread and Im really glad Im the world first in my village to read it.

I claim world first for reading this from my office!!

Tssskk.. shouldn't you be working instead of browsing MMORPG.com?

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• batnovabatnova Staten Island, NYPosts: 2Member

Grats OP, whether it is a first or not.

To all the trolls saying he has no life, job, gf, etc...

I hate my job, and my GF has been driving me crazy. I've spent way more time in the last 2 weeks dealing with that than I have been gaming. Am I enjoying my self? Not particularly.

So if he set out to do this, and he enjoyed his time, then well he is enjoying his life way more than I am right now.

hammerfistclan.com
    STO Team Leader
    DCUO Team Leader

• Method01Method01 VejlePosts: 128Member
    Originally posted by Raserei

As of 5/28/2012 5:54 PM (EST) , I have leveled all 5 classes to level 60 on The America's server on softcore in a legit manner.

Barbarian: 35 Hours, 32 Minutes
    Witch Doctor: 41 hours
    Monk: 37 hours, 32 minutes
    Wizard: 32 hours, 16 minutes
    Demon Hunter: 33 hours, 33 minutes 

Screenshots:

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot001.jpg
    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot006.jpg
    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/tableclown/Screenshot000.jpg

If anyone has the achievement before today, please post proof, so I know I am not world first.

See you all in Sanctuary!

My battletag is: Raserei#1287 Feel free to add me (Anyone) 

Official post:      http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271783901

-Raserei

Sry but i just can't say gz to this.. Tbh i kinda feels a little sad for you.. 

I wish you good luck in the future.

• SilmasSilmas HamburgPosts: 13Member
    Originally posted by Raserei

As of 5/28/2012 5:54 PM (EST) , I have leveled all 5 classes to level 60 on The America's server on softcore in a legit manner.

Congratulations. :)

What are you going to play now? :D

• spurlock999spurlock999 Chapel Hill, NCPosts: 19Member
    Originally posted by Quizar1973

OP said world first on AMERICAN servers so stop linking foreign crap and actually read the post. Grats OP. you did good :)

"WORLD first on the AMERICAN servers."  You might honestly be the dumbest person on the internet.

yet again. the game releases at DIFFERENT TIMES in DIFFERENT REGIONS. not my fault you dont do your homework you idiotic prick. Hmm, pretty sure the fact that you did not account for that would make you the DUMBEST person on the internet. Its like saying. I won a marathon but I had a 24 hour headstart over a guy that is way faster than me. You truly are dumb as hell so stop the hating and stick to the subject.

I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or if you are really this stupid.  When the regions release doesn't make a  friggin difference.  WORLD first is WORLD first. and US first is US first.   Tough luck for being on the American severs but it doesn't change the fact that it is not in any way, shape or form a WORLD first.  Please use google or a dictionary next time.

He didnt say worlds first out of all servers. He said worlds first SPECIFICALLY on the American servers. That means that he is the WORLDS first to get to lvl cap on all characters on the AMERICAN servers. That means that before him, noone in the WORLD had all the characters to 60 on an AMERICAN server. It really isn't that hard to understand. Never once did he claim to be the worlds first out of all the servers. You are just to stupid to see that apparantly.

The defintion of WORLD means ALL THE WORLD not ALL THE WORLD JUST ON THE AMERICAN SERVERS.  He is claiming it by using the word WORLD.  Do you honestly have zero reading comprehension or are you simply unable to use google properly?  It would be as stupid as me claiming i got world first...but only between people in my neighborhood.  If he wants to claim first on the American servers there is a term for that - US FIRST.  Stop being a moron. 

Im gonna have to rebuttle this....You can Play on Americans Servers in any Country not just the US...Just like I could break a record in Europe Servers while Im living in America....So really hes not the one being a Moron....Just becuase it Says American Server dosent mean Americans are the only ones playing that server...

Are you for real or are you just trolling as well??  It makes no difference WHO plays on the server, the point is that not EVERYONE plays on the US servers.  WORLD, BY DEFINITION, menas everyone in the WORLD regardless of which server you play on.   That's the ENTIRE POINT of saying world first.  What is so hard about this concept?  If i said i got world first in North Carolina, don't you see how absolutely ridiculous and stupid that comment is?  

• mklinicmklinic Pottstown, PAPosts: 1,435Member Uncommon

First or not, congratulations. Any way you cut it, you're one of a small number of people who have done this regardless of region. Now I feel like a bit of slacker not even having one character at 60 yet...:P

-mklinic

"There's a point I think we're missing.
    It's in the air we raise our fists in."
    -from Behind Closed Doors by Rise Against

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Yahoo, COPosts: 4,990Member
    Originally posted by Vindictus

+1 for the OP.

I don't know if I would call them trolls. More like pretentious douchebags really. I especially love the ones referring to him as a loser. Because there are plenty out there that would deem anyone into gaming as a loser. So it is rather amusing to see them single him out.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

• SagremorSagremor Quebec, QCPosts: 24Member

Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Why is it people need to conform to what society deems socially acceptable or normal? If he enjoys playing a game and not chasing girls all day like a hormonally charged teenager, then let him.

Nope. The people getting any sort of kicks out of such fake accomplishments seriously need help. By the maths shown earlier in this thread it shows that the guy has spent amounts of time that obviously show a both physically and socially unhealthy gaming behaviour in the false hope to earn any sort of silly bragging rights. Obviously I can't and don't want to spend any serious amount of time of offering more meaningful help but telling him that he should look into his gaming behaviour (>12 hours a day) is something I very much will do. Those that pat such guys on the back and give him any sort of positive feedback in my eyes should be ashamed.

Amen to that...!!!

When the hype is so high, the fall is long and painful.

• TymorisTymoris AthensPosts: 360Member

Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Why is it people need to conform to what society deems socially acceptable or normal? If he enjoys playing a game and not chasing girls all day like a hormonally charged teenager, then let him.

Nope. The people getting any sort of kicks out of such fake accomplishments seriously need help. By the maths shown earlier in this thread it shows that the guy has spent amounts of time that obviously show a both physically and socially unhealthy gaming behaviour in the false hope to earn any sort of silly bragging rights. Obviously I can't and don't want to spend any serious amount of time of offering more meaningful help but telling him that he should look into his gaming behaviour (>12 hours a day) is something I very much will do. Those that pat such guys on the back and give him any sort of positive feedback in my eyes should be ashamed.

Actually from what I see the one that needs help is you getting your head out of your arse. 

You should be ashamed and actually come down from your pedestral since you only appear negative and pathetic. When someone does a job that he loves and spends all day on that he feels accomplised and shares it. When he does any hobby that he loves and accomplises something he shares it and feels accomplised. No it's not any more unhealthy than any dude that bangs a different woman every night.

Want another example? You are like the people that when another person comes and says ''Hey yesterday I had a threesome with 2 models'', you go like ''But they may have aids'' instead of high fivin.

Unless your accomplisments involve curing cancer or something to that effect, from an objective point of view anything you do in your everyday life is worthless to everyone else but you.

Deal with it and learn to be a bit positive for a change, it might actually help you out.

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member

Update from the world first:

So what have I been doing in Diablo III now that I have everything maxed out? Analyzing the meta game. I played DIablo II since launch all the way through LOD until a week before Diablo III. 

I put in over 300 hours to Diablo III, I have also started some hard core characters to mix it up.

Here is what I came up with:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5578596868?page=1#16

Please read this post fully and help bump it by replying to it. Anyone who has played DIablo I, II, and now III can relate to this and will be able to see the reality I present. If you played WoW, you can see it even more clearly.

• Originally posted by Raserei

Update from the world first:

World first what? You were not the first to 60 with all 5 classes so what were you world first in? I stopped reading there.

Edit: Honestly Blizzard doesn't even know what they are doing with the game yet so there is no real long standing meta.

• IsaneIsane EnglandPosts: 2,629Member Uncommon

Now would be a good time to get a job, friends, a girlfriend and all the other things halfway normal people have.

I really don't see any kind of accomplishment here. Reading that actually kinda saddens me.

I see that this person has potential anyone who can focus to the point he has means if could go far. It is easy to judge very difficult to acheive.

I feel sorry that you "Saydien" feel sorry. However bad a person the OP is and whos' to say he isn't a fantastic individual you are an example of what is wrong with this world shame on you.

• IrishChaiIrishChai St Louis, MOPosts: 529Member Uncommon

I wish I liked all the classes enough to go for that achievement. I've found in the past couple days playing Inferno with my monk and trying out the other classes that I really don't like any other class. I don't know why. I thought I would, but I play about 5 minutes before I need to go back to my monk or play another game. I guess that's all good since I am still having fun, but I expected to get more gameplay out of the other 4 classes.

I might have overplayed SWTOR syndrome. I got so tired of hearing the same voices over and over again so I just spam spacebar past it all even if I haven't heard it before. I am a little concerned that I'll start tapping the edge of the table like mad the next time I'm out on a date. I think SWTOR scarred me for life.

Anyway, nice work Raserei!

• BoltonsquadBoltonsquad RotherhamPosts: 292Member Uncommon

Gotta love how people say "Get a life" "Get a girlfriend" "Get a job" this person is posting there achievement, to them it's an achievement, how do you know the player isn't bed ridden with no legs, have a little fucking respect.

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Elmer, NJPosts: 1,857Member
    Originally posted by Boltonsquad

Gotta love how people say "Get a life" "Get a girlfriend" "Get a job" this person is posting there achievement, to them it's an achievement, how do you know the player isn't bed ridden with no legs, have a little fucking respect.

I knew a guy who had spina bifida. He could barely move his legs, and he walked with those permanent crutches that wrap around your arm. The man was a boxing and fiyness instructor for disabled people, was in fantastic shape, and had a steady gf. Prior to becoming an instructor, he was bound to a wheelchair for 25 years. Then one day, he decided he could do more, and so it goes.

Human potential and willpower are very potent things.

Now, as to the OP and his achievement, I sincerely hope he is not playing games or doing any one activity for 90 hours per week every week... that is just not healthy or sane. It's about balance in life. But, if it makes him happy to have done this "achievement" and then move on, good! But now what?

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

13»