Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Racing game

DustyStormDustyStorm Member Posts: 10

I prefer a game with drag racing, modding your car, the game have cars that are in real life or close to it, i have tried NFSW but it's not the game for me, was hoping someone had some good games in mind for me, something new, fresh, and fun for me

Comments

• DustyStormDustyStorm Member Posts: 10

bump to get your attention to let me know what game to try

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is your best bet.

It's not really new, but it's pretty dang close to a mmo for racing. :D

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

eh not looking for anything like that, more of looking for something f2p or p2w

• BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

that is f2p. you have to spend 5 dollars on the game is all. your cheaper than me...haha

you looking for a flash game or something?

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

http://mmohuts.com/games/racing?o=6&o=6

Have a look, i'm sure you'll find something.

Personally I have not found a f2p racing game I could stand and gave up even trying them now, they should probably be the definition of pay2win. Doesn't matter how good you are or even what game it is, if you aren't willing to spend cash for all the latest and greatest upgrades/cars/parts/etc you might as well not even start playing.

looking for somthing with drag racing, none of those have that option

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Originally posted by DustyStorm

I prefer a game with drag racing, modding your car, the game have cars that are in real life or close to it, i have tried NFSW but it's not the game for me, was hoping someone had some good games in mind for me, something new, fresh, and fun for me

Well, EA destroyed Motor City Online which had mad potential and was a great game. They also destroyed Road Rash and the  Test Drive team is in trouble now with their game. iracing.com is a one of the best sim games out that you might like. Sadly though, as a racing fan the pickins are slim. I wasin the iracing beta for some time and I would play it if not for a F2P model.

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• if you have a console, just rock some online gameplay. xbox live, PSN, Wii. best way i've found to get my fix. the online racing games i've seen tend to blow pretty hard.

• TheBigShowTheBigShow Member Posts: 4

MCO was an awesome game until they let the economy get screwed up. Once the economy was screwed, the players got antsy and then the population went down, then the game died.  Thanks EA for killing a great game.

I wish someone would buy the rights and release a MCO2, I'd shell out $15/month for that